W e l l S h i t 💀

Ahsanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

"Bae come on before we be late." Jay said taking our bags down that stairs.

"Hold on I'm almost done." I was fixing my hair. I hate that my hair messes up in a bonnet.

I put the brush back in the drawer and walked out the bathroom. I made my way downstairs and met Jay at the door.

"All set?!" He asked.

"Yea, I already sent everyone they ticket barcodes to scan."

"Good." He grabbed our bags and took them down to the car. He packed them in and we got in to go to Jo'naes house.

"Let's go peanuts!" I yelled out the window. Jo'nae and Demarcus were packing up they car and started laughing.

They locked up the house and pulled out the driveway following us to the airport.

"I just texted Que he said he'll meet us at the airport." Jay told me.

"I'm excited to see who his girlfriend is."

"Me too. This nigga ain't never cuffed a girl in a minute."

We listened to music and danced around.
He can't sing for shit. But he loves to sing. I can't be talkin I can't sing either but this ain't about me.

I looked out the window as we drove and I watched the ground move so quick. I was trying to stare at the same thing for a long time but we were moving to fast. We stopped at a red light and Jay reached behind me and gave me fruit snack.

"Am I a kid to you?" I said laughing.

"No. You jus looked hungry. Shit. Eat a snack." I rolled my eyes and ate them.

We pulled up to the airport and we got out. The first thing I did was stretch cause baby. Whew! I walked over to Jo'nae and we had our own conversation as the boys unloaded the cars. They rolled our luggage over and we pulled the suitcases while they carried the bags.

We made our way through the lobby when we saw Que and a girl. Her back was turned towards us so we couldn't really see her face. But she looked familiar from behind.

"Yo yo!" Demarcus called out to him.

Que looked up at us and threw his hand up. "Yooo!" When he said that the girl turned around and looked at us with a smile.

My jaw dropped and Jo'nae looked dead at me.

"Stephanie?!"