S e t t l e d In 😌

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY 📍

It been a week since I've lived in this house and I'm getting used to the movement. It's calm asl for one. But other than Rachel and her weird ass friend bothering me it's been great. I woke up to a half empty house.

"Where is everyone?" I asked NaeNae coming down the stairs putting my hair in a messy bun.

"The men went to work. They'll be back they only went for a meeting." I nodded drinking a bottle of water. We had a small conversation about how I was getting used to the house.

It was a different experience I've never been in an area around people my age that I actually enjoyed being in. But this house is a different vibe. It's like a little family which I'm thankful for cause mine is dysfunctional asf.

"What you wanna do today?" NaeNae asked me looking up from her phone.

"I need to go to the mall I need more clothes!"

"Girl you have a closet full of shit! You can't find a single outfit?"

"No." I said looking sad. She laughed at me.

"Girl you a trip you love burning your pockets."

"Aye, I make the money so I can spend it."

"Period queen."

We ate breakfast and watched some spongebob. After breakfast we made some tiktoks. This girl really can't dance for shit!

"How you black and ain't got no rythme, how dat work?" I said grabbing my phone off the couch.

"Girl- Shut up!" She laughed.

We looked at the time and noticed it was turning 2 in the afternoon.

"Alright come on boo we need to get ready."

I went upstairs to my room and she went to hers. I went through all my clothes. I really ain't have shit. Like I had clothes but no outfits. I eventually just chose to put some bullshit together. I took a pair of light leggings and a white crop top. I had to put a puffer jacket on cuz baby it's cute! I went took a shower, got dressed, did my makeup, and hair. I decided to let NaeNae to take a quick flick for the gram. One time for the one time.

x.ashantii

@nae_nae & @jay_menace and 344 others liked your picture ❤️

@x.ashantii you mad he got a rich bitch💅🏽

@jay_menace where you going🤨
↪️@x.ashantii baby, i am grown! 😏
↪️@jay_menace yea okay, you look good tho ma 🤤
↪️@x.ashantii yk my body❤️

@nae_nae 😍😍. fine ass!!
↪️ @x.ashantii all you boo 😘

@de_boimarcus drip check 💧 ✅
↪️ @x.ashantii you see me 💛