P o s t - A r r i v a l 🥺.

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

Just the other day, after Jo'nae left, Jay told me we should take one last vacation before the baby comes. He thinks we would both need it since we wouldn't get a second to rest once the baby is here. I'm only 6 and half months but he knows this is the only chance we have to go. We'd be wrapped up in baby stuff until she get here.

"So, is that a yes or no?" Jay said walking into the room, zipping up his hoodie.

"Yes, of course, but I want Jo'nae to come."

"Oh, they all comin."

"Oh okay, well shit."

We got up and left to go to Jo'nae's house. Once we got there we walked up to the door and went inside.

"Ya gotta start remembering to lock the doors." Jay said coming in behind me.

"Relax. We jus came back from picking up Que." Demarcus said taking his sneakers in his room. I looked over at the couch and Que was sitting there on his phone.

"What's up ya." He got up, hugged me and dapped up Jay.

"All ya come in here." Jay called out.

Jo'nae walked in putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Hey boo." She said hugging me. We all sat down on the couch.

"We goin on another vacation before babygurl get here." He said gesturing to my stomach.

They all cheered. I wasn't surprised we've been through a lot since Florida. It's only right we all get a break.

"We going to the Bahamas." He said with a smile.

"Bahamas?" I said turning my head to him.

"Yea bae. The bahamas."

"You sayin that like it's a easy ass trip. The bahamas is far."

"So, do you not want to go we can switch locatio-"

"No no no no. We goin!" I said cutting him off.

They laughed and we started to have a small conversation.

"Aye can I bring my girl wit me?" Que asked. We all looked at him.

"You gotta girl Que?" Jay asked him. He nodded. "Who's ya girl?!"

"You gotta wait. She's a surprise."

As far as I know, Que ain't have no girl in a minute. Only chicks he messed wit every other night. I ain't think he would ever claim one of them as his girlfriend. But I guess she's different.

"Aight, Aight." Jay said. "When ya tryna leave?!"

"We still gotta book flights and pack so tomorrow?!" I said to the group.

"Aight." They said at once.

We sat around all day. We ate a lot and cracked jokes. Stories were told and fun arguments started over dumb topics. We pulled out Uno. Now you know that game wrecks friendships!