C l i m a x 😈

Jay'shawn Lawson, NJ📍

I pulled into the driveway of my mothers house and didn't even appropriately park the car. I threw black gloves on the ski mask from the glove box and made my way to the door.

I moved my way to her door. I was surprised there wasn't any neighbors outside trying to see what was going on because you could clearly hear screaming and stuff being thrown around. I ran up the stairs of her porch and kicked the door down.

The screams were coming from upstairs. I trudged up them and turned in my moms room and there he was.

When he saw me he grabbed her by her hair and held the gun to her jaw.

"One wrong move mothafucka and she's gone. One wrong mov-"

Before he could finished I snatched the gun from my waist and shot at him. I emptied the clip on his ass as my mom watched. I threw the gun down beside him and grabbed my moms arm.

"Hurry up let's go!" I said basically dragging her to her closet. I grabbed a bag and dumped it out before I started throwing her clothes into it.

"Get another bag and do the same shit hurry up!"

I told her. My mom lived in a white neighborhood. Cops will be all over this bitch in no less than 30 minutes.

"Jay Jay. You jus- you just killed you fath-"

"Ma come on! Snap out of it now is not the time to reminisce let's go." I said snatching the bag out her hand and packing the last of her clothes.

I watched her put her shoes and hoodie on before I helped her out the house and to the car. I called up Que and told him to send the clean up crew.

I drove fast but not as fast as I did coming to her house. I felt her looking at me. She had tears streaming down her face and she looked so distraught.

"That ain't ya first time. I know it's not. I just feel like I failed as a parent."

"Ma don't start talking like that. You didn't fail as a parent. Am I homeless? Cracked out? In Jail? No. You didn't fail. I'm stable as hell with a nice ass condo with my beautiful girlfriend and a baby on the way."

Shit!

Ashanti's prolly worried about me right now. I quickly whipped out my phone I had 4 missed calls and three texts from her.

About 5 minutes later I pulled into the garage.

"Come on momma." I got out and helped her out. "Okay wait here till I get your bags." I went and got her bags from the back seat and tried to help her.

"No I got it go ahead." She told me straightening herself. I opened the door and we walked in. The house was dark and quiet.

She must be sleep. I thought as I locked the door back.

"Go head and take your hoodie and shoes off. Imma go put these in the guest room for you."

She nodded and I headed upstairs. I dropped her bags on the guest bed and walked into our room. Ashanti was sitting at her vanity brushing out her hair.

"Where da fuck you been?" She said looking at me in the mirror. "You told me you were on your way home almost a whole hour ago. I was worried about you I was blowing up your phone and you didn't bother to ans-" She stopped when she saw my mom behind me.

She turned to us and got up. "Aaliyah." She hugged my her and she broke down. I've never heard my mother cry like this before. At least not in front of me. I held the two of them and rubbed their backs. After a while we let go.