C o n n e c t 🔀

Demarcus Wayne, NJ📍

Time really flies when you tryna set mothafuckers up.

It's been three weeks now that Jo'nae's been in the hospital. She still hasn't woken up. The doctors tried to take her off the machines twice. I hope they know I will easily pop a cap in they bald headed asses if they touch that girl.

We were in the car in front of the house. By we I mean Jay, Que, and I. Ashanti ass can't come. She's wild asl.

"Aight let's go over it again." He said to me. "You go in. First see if they are already on stage. If their not go into the locker room like your in a hurry to get them on stages. Pick out the "best dancers" Rachel, Nicole, Candy, and some other random bitch in there." I nodded.

"When they leave tell the other girls they can take a break in the backroom. Once they go there find Nicole's locker use this combination," He said handing me a piece of paper. "And get her phone. Simple as that."

"How'd you get this shit?" I asked holding the paper.

"I have connections."

"That can't be your answer to everything."

"Nigga it don't matter how I got it. I got it right? Damn! Always wanna know shit! Jus stay stupid for once."

We pulled up to the club and parked a little further from the entrance than usual.

"Aight go in there." Jay told me. "Wait." He reached into the glove box and took out a pair of black gloves and threw em at me.

"You and Ashanti with these damn gloves." He smiled at that and shook his head.

"Aight so he's doin what he gotta do. Your the getaway driver. What the fuck am I here for?" Que asked. Jay pulled out a baggie of weed and wraps.

"Roll up." He said throwing it at him. I slipped the gloves on before shutting the door of the car.

I walked in and looked around. It's 9pm the club is usually jumpin around this time. Music was blasting and hella people were there. But no dancers. I made my way to the locker room. The closer I got the more I heard bickering back and forth.

I busted open the door and say Candy and some other girl arguing.

"What the fuck is going on?" I said walking in.

"This bitch is annoying she keep taking my shit!" The dancer said holding a pair of tall heels and panties. The dancer's name was Celeste. At least that's what she go by when she's here.

"I ain't take them shits they mine!"

"Stop fuckin lyin girl I came in here last week w these panties. You dirty ass bitch."

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. She stole panties?!!???

I felt gross. Like gross asl.

"We don't have time for this. Explain to me how it's 9 and we don't got no fuckin entertainment out there. If I lose money that's ya asses!" I said to them.

"Now get the fuck out on that stage. I need Rachel, Nicole, Candy, and Cupcake. Out on that stage now!" The girls rushed to put their things in their lockers and ran out and onto the stage.

"I'm sorry boss. I ain't mean to yell at your girl like th-"

"That's not my girl." I said cutting her off.

"She's not?" I shook my head. "She been walk-in around here tellin us that you guys are together and you told her to make sure that we do what we have to do and shit."