B a b y D a d d y T h i n g s🧑🏽‍🍼

Jay'Shawn Lawson, NJ📍

It's been two days since Ashanti and I have gotten the condo. Her baby shower is in a few days. We just have to finish up the registry list.

"Aight ma. Two more things." I said with the pad in my hand.

We were in the living room sitting on the couch.

"I don't know for real. Oh! Bibs and pacifiers ."

I wrote the last of them on the list and went to give it to Jo'nae.

"Ima start getting the boxes bae."

I went back up stairs to get the boxes out of our rooms. We had already started boxing up our things to take it to the new house. We haven't got much furniture yet but we decided that we would order it instead of getting it ourselves since it would be less of a problem.

I went in loaded the boxes into my car and shut the trunk. I went back in the house to get Ashanti's keys so I can put more boxes in there.

"Bae, lemme get you car ke-, what's wrong?" Her foot was tapping fast and her face was turning red. "Bae what's wrong wit you?" I said approaching her.

She showed me her phone and it was a video. Some type of TikTok that Nicole made. It had a picture of her and Jo'nae. I turned up the phone to hear the song that was playing.

"Still love for you tho,But BITCH I'm bouta get on yo ass

But BITCH I'm bouta get on yo ass

Chi gotta potty mouth,
you wanna talk shit bitch let's talk bout to body count

You stink throw ya body out,
Tryna hang with the kid I'm the life of the party now

Ya lil sista look up to me,
Bitch you can't rap and you really not touchin me
Just like a virgin lil bitch can not fuck wit me.
And I ain't never been pussy bitch you know wassup wit me."

She pointed up at Ashanti in the photo and laughed.

Why this bitch wanna pop shit
We was jus cool now this bitch wanna act like a opp bitch
Oh she mad she can't stop shit
Sayin my breathe stink cuz Im spittin that hot shit
Quit all that barking lil bitch and come bite me
Bitches got beef but they don't wanna fight me

Turnt to my music but swear they don't like me
You got my number hoe facetime, skype me."

I looked up at Ashanti and she was pissed! I swiped out the video and put her phone in my back pocket.

"Don't let that stress you out bae. She jus talkin." I said crouching in front of her.

"I jus wanna know, who bark but don't bite? Cuz I could've sworn we don beat they ass already. And why is she even talkin about me anyway? I ain't do nun to that damn girl."