Check who your dealing with

DRACO MALFOY POV

As I continue to walk down the station with Crabbe and Goyal following me like lost puppies, my eyes started to wander the area. As I was scanning the station for anything interesting, I saw a pair of dark black eyes that quickly connected with mine. She had an intense but innocent stare which only turned me on even more. I took this as a challenge and worked my magic on her. I could tell after a good minute she was trying to pull away from our moment, but obvious trouble along the way. I blinked and I guess she took that as a sign and made her move. Smart girl.

She was talking to Potter which only enraged me more. I could tell they already had some sort of friendship going on. She was new here so every boy within the station was drooling and whispering like dogs. I couldn't blame them. I would have spotted a body like that a mile away and claim it. A few moments passed and she started to point at me. Still, no eye contact tho and followed with Potter's glare. I passed him a sinister smile and a wink before he turned back. After a few moments, I saw her grow tight again. She glared at me this time taking her eyes off me with ease. What the fuck did potter just tell her?

Y/N SALVATORE POV

The four of us moved to the train and got on. My owl and bags flew to their own space and tucked themselves away.

"Don't you have a cage for your pet?" The girl started.

"Nope. Don't need one. I assure you he is well trained."

My owl let out a squeal in agreement.

"But if it means so much to this school, I shall get one later."

Really I was just going to use this as an valid excuse to leave and explore the area more. The ginger and the girl started a conversation which was quickly continued by the chosen one. I wasn't listening at first, but then the words "Death eater" and "Draco" fought for my full attention. I decided to pretend to doze off. Ginger questioned why they were discussing this in front of me, but the brown-haired girl reassured him that I was probably asleep.

They thought that Draco was a death eater. Figures. Well actually chosen One thought that Draco was a death eater. Brown-haired girl tried to persuade him otherwise and I guess Ginger was in the middle.

The conversation they were having reminded me of me getting my dark mark. I remember overhearing my parents talking about when I should get it. When I asked what they were talking about, they just told me straight and laid everything flat out on the table. There was no pity or worry. I took that as a sign and still from that day on, I always thought that the dark mark was just something every person from my family had to go through and it was probably no big deal. I obviously haven't got my mark yet, but I'm sure it will happen soon. It was weird how the chosen one and his friends knew.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Remembering that I should have been daydreaming and not eavesdropping, I acted all startled.

"Hey, are you ok?" Chosen One spook.

"What? Oh yea, um, I'm going to use the bathroom." I panicked.

"Oh, ok."

I opened the compartment door and closed it carefully. I walked towards the back of the train where the restroom was and began to step into the room. Then I felt a cold presence behind me. I slowly turned around while reaching for my wand and finding myself pointing it at the blonde. Malfoy.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I felt her brush past me, probably on her way to use the loo. I don't know why, but I subconsciously got up and followed her. I could hear my friends faint calls, but I ignored them.