Hallucination

Y/N SALVATORE POV

Time jump: 2 1/2 weeks

I didn't sleep, eat, move, or talk. Our house-elves only brought me one meal per day. It was ok. An occasional 'thank you' and 'bye' was all that ever left my mouth. I didn't cry either. I didn't even bother to think about the subject. I mean Draco could still be alive. He has out-run bombs before. Right? Then again, 17 bombs were fired. Even worse, it took down his friends too. So many people are dead now because of me.

"It's going to be ok. You know that right?" His voice cooed.

My head shot up faster than ever. Could it be? No, I must be hallucinating. My eyes blinked over and over again at Draco. Standing right in front of me.

I crawled back into the wall behind me. This was not possible. Are my conditions really that bad for me to actually start hallucinating?

"It's really me princess. I'm right here." He cooed.

I didn't move.

"Darling, I know you're scared, but it's going to be ok. We know where you are and we're coming to get you. Please, my love, talk to me."

"H-h-how?" I mumbled.

"Astral Projection. It's not too hard if you really try it." He answered.

I slowly sat up and continued to stare at Draco. When my eyes laid on him, I started to feel things. I get desperate for his love. But I can't have those right now. Not in here.

"W-what d-do you m-me-mean you know w-where I am?" I stuttered. "How are y-you even alive?"

"Y/n, they're just bombs. It's not that hard to run from. I'd think you'd know that. You know, maybe you shouldn't brag about how smart you are anymore." He scoffed.

"W-what?" I let out, quite shocked.

"I'm sorry. It's just been really hard without you here." He apologized.

I scoffed. What was this man playing at?

"Um. Ok, I guess." I cooed.

"What? You're not excited to see me? Really Y/n? Do you know how much I've suffered these weeks without you? You left me too." He started.

I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. What was wrong with this person. Does he not know I have been kidnapped?

"Draco, I-I do miss you it's-"

"Don't even Y/n. You left me broken. Stop trying to play the victim." He cried.

What could I do right now? What were my options? Draco Malfoy was breaking down in front of me over astral projection.

"What is wrong with you Malfoy. You do realize I've been kidnapped right?" I argued.

"Really? Last names now? You know what? Fuck this. Astor...I mean someone and I have some studying to do." He spat.

That was it. Draco just disappeared and I was no more than speechless and confused. What in the name of bipolar was this?

-

I laid on the ground and tried to piece everything together. I don't understand. One part seemed like Draco missed me and understood, another part seemed like he was annoyed and dissatisfied. And what was the Astoria part about?

Our conversation didn't even last 5 minutes. I was suddenly blessed with the vision of the love of my life. But it didn't seem like it was him. It probably wasn't. I mean it could just be a hallucination.