Task? Marriage? War?

⚠️ sexual content ⚠️
———————————————————————————

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I plopped on my bed while my eyes flooded with tears. I made home to my blanket while I cried. I don't even know why I was crying. It didn't make any sense to me. I had feelings that I did not want to deal with. I had non-existing feelings that I was trying to force out. Why me. Why does my life have to be so complicated sometimes? I just want to live a normal life where I don't have to go through things like this.

I stopped crying for a second to grab my thoughts. I sat criss-cross applesauce and put my brain to work. Let's get one thing straight. I am going to be real with myself.

Do I have feelings for Draco? Obviously I do. If I didn't I wouldn't care that he was pleasuring my roommate this very instance. Next, do I like Harry or am I just using him as a distraction? I don't know. I do like Harry and would like to be friends with him, but a part of me feels like I'm putting him in the way between me and my true feelings. Harry obviously likes me, but I don't want to lead him on.

I am also probably crazy. I am probably the first Salvatore to ever fall for a Malfoy. Me and Draco would never even work. Not that I thought it was possible. Draco was a Malfoy, he does Malfoy like things, he acts like a Malfoy. He was 100% pure Malfoy.

I am a Salvatore. I don't act too much like a Salvatore, I don't feel like a Salvatore, perhaps I'm not a Salvatore. Maybe Lucius was right. Maybe I was adopted. That would explain a lot. I would have thought my parents would praise their heir, but it felt different. I would feel much better if I was adopted, but I did try to find out one time and I wasn't. I still have doubts if those tests were tampered with.

Ok! Off topic! I will get one thing straight with myself. If I have to, I will burn it into my skull. Me and Malfoy are a big fat no no. It's not possible. I should not embarrass my parents even more, I can't deal with a person like that in my life, I have to forget about him. Yes!

I well stop leading Harry on, I will drop Malfoy, probably drop my roommate, and live my life at Hogwarts like normal.

Maybe I should visit James. Or he should visit me. That would be cool. I bet if anything, he would help me the most.

I decided to skip the rest of my classes that day. Besides, why should I waste my time learning something that I already know perfectly well. I still have that project with Draco though. That would be hard to come by for my plan to work.

I fell asleep with my thoughts scattered all over, but it was good. I had a plan. I was going to sort out my life.

DRACO MALFOY POV

Gosh, I had to do unholy things to that disgusting woman. The worst part was I didn't even enjoy it. Her moans weren't as pretty as Y/n's, she was sloppy and not the best kisser. I had to pretend I was fucking Y/n to get over the terrible parts. Screw that, I pretended it was Y/n the whole time.

It was supposed to just be kisses in front of Y/n, but she just walked away so I had to make the girl moan.

The good thing was that I still had an affect on her. I still had her. The way she looked at me when she saw me confirmed that. She cares about me. She makes me happy. She..she gives me a reason to wake up everyday.

I couldn't give a shit for who she was. I don't give a flying fuck for her being a Salvatore. She made me feel good. I wanted her. I needed her. She was a drug to me. One I didn't want to run out. One I would do anything for. She drove me insane. In a good way.

Trisha was going back to her dorm and I offered to walk her. She thought that it was cute, but I really only went with her to check on Y/n.

When we arrived, my eyes immediately started to search for my angel. There she was, lying sound asleep on her bed. Trisha turned on the light and I saw the smeared mascara that ran down her face. Poor Y/n.