I'm dead

Y/N SALVATORE POV

"STOP! No. We will not have a food fight on the bed." Draco yelled.

I laughed and grabbed a handful of jellybeans and threw it at him.

"Nooooo. Y/n, how will I ever find those?" Draco groaned.

"I know a place to start." I giggled.

I crawled over to him and picked a jellybean off his hair.

"Y/n! Are there more?" He asked panicking while he ruffled his hands through his hair.

"Nope. Just this one." I sighed and popped the jellybean in my mouth.

"You're gross." He cooed.

"You're mean." I cooed back.

"You're insufferable." He commented.

"You're weird." I giggled.

"You're a terrible...singer." He blabbed.

"Well, you're a terrible...kisser." I let out.

Draco scoffed and grabbed my neck and pulled me closer.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He spat.

I smiled and bit my lip.

"You're not." I cooed.

Draco chuckled and leaned in to kiss me, but swerved his face at the last second. I scoffed and pulled his hand off my neck.

"You meanie," I yelled.

Draco laughed and I took this opportunity to throw a jellybean into his mouth. He caught it in mid-air and raised his eyebrows.

"Naughty, naughty." He cooed.

I blushed and looked down. Draco chuckled and lifted my chin up. He leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine gently. We kissed for a second before you started to slide his tongue in. We made out before his tongue brought in the jellybean. I pushed him away and stared into his eyes. My tongue started to inspect the pill-shaped sugar-covered candy.

I watched as Draco smirked and stared at my lips. I started to slowly chew on the sweet and tamed the butterflies in my stomach.

"Does it always take this long for you to eat one jellybean?" Draco scoffed.

I blushed harder and started to chew faster. Draco chuckled and cupped my cheek.

"You are so cute." He cooed.

I swallowed the jellybean and softly smiled.

"You're..not." I cooed with a small smirk.

Draco's smile dropped and he let go of my face. Silently, he got up and started to walk towards the door.

"I was kidding," I yelled.

I jumped off the bed and ran to block the door.

"You're not cute cause you're hot." I huffed.

Draco smirked and sighed.

"And?" He cooed.

"And... you are beautiful." I continued.

"And?"

"And I'm yours and I love you." I cooed.

"And?"

"Er..you have a fine ass?" I let out.

Draco was silent. I was mentally dying inside but also laughing so hard. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I jumped and started to run to the bathroom.