WAR II

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I found myself waiting at the bottom of the astronomy tower's staircase. I looked through the window and I gazed out on the battle. The smell of blood was strong and vivid, while everything else was also heightened.

I heard the screams from defenseless children miles away, the roars of the Giants, and the screeching of the flying Dementors. I even heard the sparks of each wand and the footsteps of the running children.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Came a voice.

I turned around to see Harry puzzled.

"Oh, just observing," I replied.

"Y/n, you're supposed to be away. Everyone's supposed to think you're dead." Harry cooed.

"Yea, well I can't really have the dark lord and his death eaters torturing all my friends can I?" I bit.

Harry took a second before nodding. We watched as Draco attempted to assassinate Dumbledore. They had a short conversation before death eaters stepped in and to hype Draco up. Harry wanted to run up there, but I grabbed his arm and held him still.

He fought my grip for a few seconds but I was stronger and he eventually gave up. Severus Snape was also there and in moments, it appeared that he would be the one to kill Dumbledore.

"Avada Kedavra." Snape casted.

From the window next to me, I watched as my headmaster dropped off the astronomy tower, dead.

Harry was about to run up the stairs, but I quickly grabbed him and forced our eyes together.

"Snape killed professor Dumbledore and you will find a way to forgive him one day. Draco was lowering his wand and you have to trust he is on your side. Walk away and continue the rest of the war." I compelled.

Harry just stared blankly at me. He then nodded and walked away.

As he left, I made my way up to the astronomy tower and made myself known to professor Snape, Amycus, Alecto, Fenrir, Bellatrix, and Draco himself.

Amycus, Alecto, Fenrir shared the same feared expression while Snape, Bellatrix, and Draco's emotions were more mixed. Snape wasn't too surprised while Bella looked more confused. Draco shared both those feelings.

"Well, well. Look who's alive after all." Bella started. "Naughty Naughty pig, faking your death."

"Oh, but I am dead." I cooed as a slight smirk appeared on my face.

I swung my arm across the room from left to right and Amycus, Alecto, and Fenrir all flew off the tower.

Bella's eyes shot open as she backed away.

"Please leave Severus and take Draco with you." I cooed.

He nodded and grabbed Draco's hand to leave.

"What? No! I'm staying." Draco yelled.

"Let's go Draco." Severus barked.

Bella took this distraction and she apparated away.

"FUCK! What the-" I stopped as I turned around.

Draco and Severus were looking at me as if I was a beast. Of course. I am a vampire after all. They're scared of me.

At that moment, I retouched my humanity. Guilt and shame. I held onto this feeling as I pulled myself completely back.

"Um..never mind...I gotta go." I blabbered as I shuffled my way past them.