WAR I

Y/N SALVATORE POV

My ears caught the sound of rustling and shuffles through the room. I allowed my body to stretch and sit up. I watched as Draco paced back and forth, gathering random things.

"Uh, Draco?" I spoke as I held up the blankets to my bare chest.

His head spun in my direction and quickly dropped the book in his hand.

"Oh hey." He replied as he made his way to me.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Y/n...the war. It's happening right now." He confessed.

I looked at the clock by his nightstand. 5:43 PM.

"Seriously?" I gasped.

"Yes, and I'm getting you out of here." Draco let out as he placed a kiss on my forehead and got back up.

"What? No! I have to stay and fight." I argued.

"And I have a headmaster to kill." He hurried and began flipping through things.

My eyes widened as I remembered.

"But I thought-"

"Yea, the dark lord is pushing the attack early." Draco hurried.

I threw the blanket off me and jumped off the bed.

"Draco, please. Let me help." I pleaded.

"You're dead my love. You shouldn't let anyone see you." He cooed.

"But I'm not dead. I faked it. I need to help." I fought back.

"And who's side are you fighting for?" Draco yelled.

I was taken back by his voice. Draco realized it too and his expression ran soft. He pressed his palm on his forehead and sighed. Draco walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry princess. I'm going to bring you to a beach house in the muggle world, ok? I'll come for you when the war is over." He cooed into my hair.

I wrapped my arms around his waist tight and my heart pounded as I began to overthink everything.

"Ok." I lied with tears in my eyes.

Draco pulled away and kissed my tears away.

"Ok. We're leaving in a minute." He sighed.

"Wait, Draco, what side are you on?" I asked.

Draco cupped my chin and then proceeded to rub his thumb on my sensitive skin and smile.

"I'm on whichever side you're on." He cooed.

"But what is I said I'm against Voldemort?" I spoke.

Draco continued to put up his smile and nod.

"Well, I suppose I'm fighting for Hogwarts then." He finished.

Draco threw me his big sweatpants, hoodie, and boxers. I put them on and probably looked like a saggy bulldog. A comfortable saggy bulldog.

Draco detached his hand from my chin and grabbed the cloak. He handed me my wand and draped the cloak around us.

"Wait!" I yelped.

I climbed my way under the cloak and ran to the magical book.

"Ok, I'm ready." I cooed. 

I got back under the cloak and Draco walked me out of the room. 

-

The attack had started and Draco and I were rushing to get to the astronomy tower where Professor Dumbledore would be.