Loved

Y/N SALVATORE POV

My eyes batted open to soft humming decorating the room. I let out a groan and felt my surroundings. I was on a chest. Harry's chest. I slowly sat up. and looked around. I was on the bed now and Harry was already awake. He was playing with my hair and drawing circles on my arm.

I sort of startled him when I got up. Harry blushed as he realized I had somewhat caught him. I smiled and giggled a little bit.

"You look beautiful when you sleep." Harry blushed out.

I kept my smile, totally forgetting Draco. I was still on the bed and leaned over to give Harry a hug. He hugged me back and I thanked him for comforting me but that he didn't have to stay the night.

"Oh, it's ok. Once I moved you to the bed, I got sleepy and didn't want to move. I didn't want to wake you. You seemed so peaceful." Harry cooed out.

"Thank you." I smiled while tears started to form when the memories of last night resurfaced. "You were right. Malfoys are nothing but trouble."

Harry just smiled and assured me that it was ok. I got out of bed and headed to my closet.

A/N
(✨I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT IN PICTURES FOR WHAT THE CHARACTERS WILL WEAR. ENJOY✨)

I wore:

My hair:

My hair:

My makeup:

My makeup: