Locked

AN: This chapter's idea credits go to @HAW004. Thank you and if y'all also gave me other ideas, I promise I'll get to them later. Also, I'm going to edit my chapters one by one and whenever I get the chance to. Probably like 2-3 per day. Thank you all for pointing out the mistakes. I love you!!!!

———————————————————————————

DRACO MALFOY POV

"Draco, we wanted to ask if you know anyone who would do something like that." Dumbledore asked. "I see you've taken interest into the Salva-"

"No. Y/n would never let that happen. If it was the Salvatores, it was her parents." I cut in between Dumbledore.

Dumbledore stared blankly at me with slight pity in his eyes.

"If that's what you think, Draco. But we will find the culprit and they will have to pay for the damage and disturbances they've caused in the school." He declared.

I slightly nodded and excused myself out. I walked into the Great Hall and started to search for Y/n. She wasn't there. I guess she was still back at Potter's dorm. The meeting with professor Dumbledore was quite quick.

I let out a small sigh and made my way up to the Gryffindor part of Hogwarts. I finally arrived at the door and slightly opened it.

"Y/n darling? You in there?" I let out while peeking into the room.

It was empty so I walked in and sat on the bed to gather my thoughts. I laid down and my head hit something poking from under the blankets.

"Ow, the fuck?" I groaned.

I placed my hand over the area again and it felt like a wand. I quickly took it out and realized it was Y/n's wand. Weird. I thought she never went anywhere without her wand.

I looked around the room a little closer. I guess it was messier than before. The leftover vials of vertaserum were scattered around the room. There was also a lot of dust. What was this? I grabbed Y/n's wand and left.

-

"Potter." I screamed as I walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"What do you want Malfoy?" He snared without even looking up.

"Where is she? Also, why the fuck is your room trashed." I yelled.

Potter looked at me confused and then at her wand in my hand.

"Why do you have her wand? I thought she never left that behind." He questioned.

"She doesn't Potter. Now tell me where she is before I blow your brains out." I threatened.

"I don't know where she is Malfoy." He spoke while getting out his seat. "But I do know how to find her."

"Well what are you waiting for. Let's go." I barked.

"Harry, do you want us to come along too?" Granger offered.

"Fuck off you mudblood. This doesn't concern you." I spat.

"She's my friend too." She scoffed.

"It's cool Mione. I'll take care of this." Potter cooed.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the Hall with Potter behind me. We walked back into his dorm.

"Really Malfoy? We invite you here for a day and our room looks like there's more dust in here than all of Hogwarts." He complained.

"No Potter. You really think I would allow this to happen. Remind you, I'm sleeping here too." I spat.