My girl

Y/N SALVATORE POV

It was a Wednesday morning. I turned over to Trisha's bed, but she wasn't there. Figures. I got up and walked to my bathroom. My legs still shook, but it was definitely better than yesterday.

I heard my door open as I was brushing my teeth.

"Trisha? How was the boy?" I mumbled loudly with my mouth still full of toothpaste.

I waited for an answer, but there was nothing. I spat out the foam in my mouth and rinsed it out. I walked out to see James laid down on my bed.

"O-oh. You ok?" I cooed.

I heart raced as James got up and walked over to me. James stopped a few feet away from me and looked at my shaking legs.

"Am I scaring you little one?" He asked.

I looked down at my legs and shook my head.

"No..my legs are like this cause of Scorpius." I lied while putting my face down.

James shot his eyes at me.

"What? What did he do to you?" He spoke raising his voice.

"Well.. it was him and his friends. One of them turned into a bull and charged at me." I explained.

James grabbed my chin, forcing our eyes to connect. He thought for a moment.

"Stop. Lying. To. Me." He snared.

"I'm not lying." I tried.

"Y/n. How many times have I told you I can tell when you lie. Why are your legs shaking?" He continued.

My heart raced again, blood rushed to my head and my hands started to sweat like crazy.

"I-I'm not lying." I tried again.

"Y/n, your turning red, your hands are sweaty, and your nervous. You're lying to me." James spoke.

I felt tears rush into my eyes and I looked up back at him.

"We..we h-had a wand fight and..and he said some mean things." I lied again.

"What spell did he fire at you?" James cooed as he whipped away my tears.

"The disarming spell." I let out.

James bent down to my head level and kissed me. I kissed him back and pressed deeper into the kiss. James held my face and hair while I grabbed onto his shoulders.

"Not now little one. Later, ok?" James cooed after breaking the kiss.

I felt disgusted kissing him like that, but what could I do? He could not suspect a thing. I hugged James and he hugged me back.

"I love you little one." He cooed into my hair.

I hesitated to say it back, so I lightly crossed my fingers behind his back.

"I love you too." I cooed while stuffing my head into his chest.

"Come on, let's get you some food." He let out.

"No." I muffled.

"What did you just say to me?" He spoke.

I looked up at him with a bratty face.

"Can you bring the food to my dorm? I don't wanna go out today." I complained.

James thought about it and smiled.

"Fine. But only today." He agreed.

James kissed me one last time and left. I flopped onto my bed and took out a potions book. I was going to fix this. With or without Scorpius's help.