Switch

AN/ LOL ⬆️ IM SO SORRY 🥲

Y/N SALVATORE

"Salvatores." James greeted with a sinister smile.

I flashed him a smile and gave him a small nod.

I could see my mother and father do the same out the corner of my eyes.

Voldemort started the meeting after James and his family sat down. James for some reason kept glaring at me. Draco looked mostly worried, but kept trying to stare James off. Astoria was also joined at the table. She stared at me quite often. Draco and I locked eyes a couple times, but mostly I was just observing the place. My parents were like everyone else. Lifeless, laughing when expected to laugh, quite, making snarky comments.

A while later, some woman was brought into the room. She floated in front of us alive and in pain. I caught a glimpse of her and realized it was a Hogwarts professor. Professor Charity Burbage. From what I knew, she taught something about muggles.

"We have some new young recruits. I say we test their loyalties." Voldemort Announced.

People started to look around while chatting.

"There are 3 new people here who haven't received their dark mark yet. I say to choose one of them." Bellatrix Lestrange commented.

The group cheered in agreement and the dark lord nodded.

"Right. Salvatore, Camelbacks, or Greengrass." Voldemort started.

The crowd started to shout out different names.

"Greengrass we want to see the future Malfoy prove herself." Came one side of the room.

"Camelback. How do we know if a low class boy like him who has never been encountered with your ways be loyal." Another shouted.

"Salvatore! I want to see what the girl is made of." Some shouted.

The crowd continued to bicker as I stared into Draco's eyes. They being more worried than I was. What he didn't know was that I was 2 faced. I can be the soft girl that runs away at the slightest mean comment. Or I could turn off my emotions and become heartless. Bipolar even. As a Salvatore, you can imagine how my family pushes this side of me out.

I felt a kick on my foot. I turned to face my dad glaring at me and signaling me. I realized what he wanted me to do and widened my eyes. This was wrong on so many levels. My parents want me to kill one of if the teachers I knew and for what? People already know the Salvatores are like minute mans. What was there to prove.

I felt another kick on my leg, but harder this time. I immediately stood up from my seat and flipped the switch in me.

"This is a waste of time. I volunteer to do it myself if you imbeciles can't make a simple decision." I declared. The room went silent as I felt eyes burn onto me.

"We have a taker." Voldemort boasted.

I avoided Draco's eyes and portrayed myself lifeless. To me right there, Draco didn't effect me. Unless he was to put his hand on mine right then and there, I was just everything my parents wanted me to be.

The professor's body flew to me and I pointed my wand at it.

"Imperio" I shouted as yellow streams of light corrupted Professor Burbage.

The professor dropped down onto the table.

"Stand." I spoke.

Burbage stood up and faced me. Her eyes filled with tears and her face was devoured with fear. It punched me in the heart to see someone I know staring back at me and hurt. No, I had to please my parents.