Free

DRACO MALFOY POV

My eyes watered at the mere sight of her grace. Her hair laid scattered across the rocky dusty floor as she picked at the insides of her fingernails.

"I miss you Draco." She cooed in a broken voice. "I don't know if mother got to you or not, but if you are dead like she claims, I won't ever find another. The feelings I possess for you are rare and will only ever be felt once. With you."

I started to walk out under the cloak. She thought I was dead. I needed her to know otherwise. Lilith reached out and grabbed my shoulder. I looked back and she shook her head no. She then held up my wand and I nodded in understanding.

I let out a soft sigh and blinked down my tears. I lifted the cloak a little and tossed my wand into the cell.

Y/n jumped up at the noise and scooted away to the far corner of her cell. She looked traumatized.

Y/N SALVATORE POV

My skin jumped and my first thought was to feel pain. I quickly moved to a small corner and buried my face in my knees. After a while of silence, I slowly looked up and realized it was just a stick.

I crawled over to it and realized it wasn't just a stick, but a wand. Draco's wand? How? I gently picked it up and examined it. Yes. I'm sure of it. It was Draco's wand. How was this possible?

I looked around to see if there was any movement.

"Safire? Are you there? Ben? Lola? Emerald?..." I started to call out the names of all the elves that have visited me.

There was no answer. I held the wand in position and imagines of all the things I could do started to fill my mind. I was revived with hope and a smile appeared on my face.

"I love you Draco." I smiled.

I stood up and pointed the wand at the bars that kept me imprisoned.

"Bombarda Maxima!" I shouted.

Huge white lights ranged out the wand and exploded open the cell bars. Rocks of all sides flew all over and the sound of people falling over caught my ear.

I pointed my wand in the direction when I saw a girl's hand. Suddenly the hand removed something invisible and it revealed her full body. It was...Lilith. In seconds, another hand also reached out and I recognized the rings. Draco.

I ran over to where they were and ripped open what seemed to be an invisibility cloak. Draco and my eyes meet. His eyes were red with dark circles under them and he looked relieved and terrified. He-he wasn't dead. But was this another hallucination? I bent down and touched his face. He was real.

Then was it astral projection? I slapped his face.

"Ow. Y/n, it's me." He winced.

"Well, that was unexpected." Lilith chuckled.

"Draco. It's-its really you." I cooed.

He smiled and nodded. I apologized and helped them both up.

"Draco, where's my wand?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. Use mine." He cooed while hugging me tightly.

"But what will you use to protect yourself?" I asked.

"Darling, I'll be fine. Let's get out of here first." He cooed.

I interlocked our fingers and held them tightly. Lilith picked up the invisibility cloak and draped it around herself.

"Come on. Get in." She announced.