Malfoy Manor

Y/N SALVATORE POV

"Ok, ok. Um, so you have to go to the manor right?" I sputtered out.

Draco slammed his body on the wall next to me and threw his head back.

"Y-yes. Please." He begged.

I felt tears bubble up in my eyes as I watched the man I love gasp in pain.

"It-its never hurt this much before." He let out.

"What?" I yelled. "What do you mean before?"

How could he not tell me he was in pain? Draco looked at me with soft eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/n. It wasn't a big deal. I had gotten used to the pain so it wasn't important" he let out while squeezing his arm.

I stared at him in disbelief.

"Well you should have told me you were in pain. It doesn't matter if you have gotten used to it. I love you and I need to know if your ok." I huffed.

Draco was silent for a while. I sighed and placed his arm around my shoulders. I led him to his dorm and sat him on his bed.

I noticed a letter on his desk and opened it.

Dear Draco,

You have been requested by the dark lord to Malfoy Manor. Bring Y/n Salvatore with you. Hurry up.
House elf

I turned to Draco again to see him scratching at his mark.

"Draco, stop! Let's go." I started as I grabbed his free arm. "Stop scratching it, it's only going to get worse."

"Where are we-" Draco tried but I had already started to apparate us.

"Hold on tight love." I ended as I finally apparated us to Malfoy Manor.

-

The manor was big. Almost as big as my house.

"Come on Draco. They are expecting us." I cooed as I looked back.

Draco was in between shock and looking as if he wanted to throw up. I giggled as I pulled his arm and walked him over to the door.

"Warn me next time you do that please." Draco let out.

I giggled a little as I knocked on the door.

"Ok Draco, I hate you and you hate me. Ok?" I started.

"What? No I don't." He protested.

I rolled my eyes and explained, "I know that, but our parents can never find out-"

"Oh, but they already do." An icy voice shot out.

I turned my gaze to face Astoria who had a sly smirk on her face. She wore:

 She wore: