Disconnected

Y/N SALVATORE POV

Blood entered my head as I listened to Draco decribe me. Perfect, beautiful, gorgeous, caring, important, irresistible, cunning, impeccable, dazzling, graceful, his.

I kept my head down hiding my smile. I was his. Even tho I knew that already, him reassuring it made my heart flutter.

I covered my face again with my hands and hair. A giant grin hid underneath.

"My god mate, your obsessed." Blaise chuckled.

"Dam right. Might as well be proud of it." Draco sighed.

I parted my fingers a little, allowing me to take a peek. Draco smirked and winked at me. I quickly closed my fingers again and blushed.

I heard Draco chuckled again. His laugh comforted my mind.

"I love her." he let out.

I finally freed my face to fully look at Draco in the eyes. He had was grinning ear to ear as I just sat there blushing and admiring this perfect devil. Every detail was perfect and special.

"Quit staring little one. You might catch feelings again." He spoke.

I dropped my smile so fast and I froze. My heart slowed dramatically and my hands turned cold. Oh shit.

James leaned towards my ear.

"Draco fucked you last night didn't he? That's why you were so wobbly right?" He cooed into my ear.

My hands shook and I felt my legs grow tight. All my senses heightened and my mind focused.

"Don't lie to me little one. You know you've fucked up. This is your fault." He growled.

His voice was firm and raspy. James placed his hands on my jaw and chin and I flinched.

"So you are scared of me. You never were a good liar." He continued.

I tears up and my heart stared to race. Tears pooled out my eyes and I started to shake. Draco was laughing with his friends and hadn't noticed James yet.

"Pl-please J-James. Don't do this." I silently sobbed.

James grabbed my chin and forced it to point at Draco.

"Take a good look at him. Man of your dreams. It's pathetic really." He began.

My eyes watered and I watched Draco laugh and joke. It shattered me to think about his fate.

"I beg you." I tried as my tears burned my cheeks.

"No. I gave you a chance. I warned you. I loved you. And this is what you do. Y/n, we were perfect. We loved each other and it's all. Ruined. Because. Of. Him." He exclaimed.

I started to cry more loudly.

"Please James. No." I cried.

I felt hopeless. I turned around to face James's stone cold face.

"Don't do this.." I cooed as I choked on my tears. "I-I love him."

James locked his eyes onto mine and got up.

"I know." He spoke. His voice cracked and he left.