HOM

Y/N SALVATORE POV

"Accio jellybeans." I spelled.

Jellybeans from all over the left side of the bed flew in my direction. I caught them all in a small bucket and threw them away.

I also threw away the candy wrappers and hid the TV and its remotes. Boredom got to me so I did all the homework that was placed on his desk and piled up his books. It took a while but I got them done.

I threw myself onto the bed and laid there. Ok. That's it. I can't stand it. I hopped off the bed and opened the chest by the edge of his bed. Harry had lent me the invisibility cloak for emergencies. I shuffled around his belongings and finally came across the cloak.

"Gotcha," I whispered to myself.

I brought it on the bed and laid it out.

"Where to go?" I spoke. "Why don't I spy on Draco in his classes. I could probably also attend the classes without anyone noticing me. Eh, too dangerous. I could always explore the forbidden area of the castle. So many options."

I put on the cloak, closed the chest, and made my way out.

I strolled around the long hall while I stopped by every class. I also stopped by divination where Draco was and watched him try to not fall asleep. The sight was stress relieving.

I saw Harry and Ron struggling in DADA. Hermione and Ginny working in potions. Trisha and Astoria ignoring each other. Astoria and James flirting with each other. Luna, Neville, and Cho in astronomy. Cedric in transfiguration drawing 'C+T' all over his notes. Wonder who that could be? Scorpius and Eve fully passed out in charms and Lilith beating Pansy's ass in one of the bathrooms. Took all of me to not join in.

Soon, people started to get dismissed from their classes. The halls started to get more crowded and it was getting more difficult to stay hidden. Suddenly, a crowd started to form, and naturally, I followed them.

"Finally, wait, why do you look-" was all Pansy had time to get out before Draco punched her in the face.

Was the beating Lilith gave her not enough? Pansy fell to the ground and I watched as Draco hurried to pick up his books and head back to his dorm.

Oh shit. I have to get there before him. I tried to also hurry back but I was too late. The crowded slim hallways of Slytherins trying to get in and out of the dormitories really delayed my arrival back to Draco's dorm.

I finally made it to the door but as I was reaching for the doorknob, the door swung open, and Draco came out. We bumped into each other but before I had the chance to fall, Draco grabbed my shirt and pulled me in.

"Y/n?" He asked.

I slowly took off the cloak and my full body started to appear.

"Muffliato." Draco cast.

Shit.

"Y/n what were you doing? You're supposed to be dead." He yelled.

"Well, that's what the invisibility cloak is for," I explained.

"This cloak is for certain circumstances and emergencies. You can't just sneak out like that." He continued.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. Draco grabbed my neck and slammed me on the wall next to the door.

"Promise me. Promise me Y/n." Draco cooed.

"Fine. I promise." I sighed.

"Ok. Good." He ended and began to kiss me.

"-Oh. And, I did your homework and cleaned your room. You know, you have a lot of assignments missing." I let out while pushing his lips off mine.

"K, thanks." He whispered before pressing his lips onto mine once more.

I invitingly kissed back. After a while of exploring each other's mouths, Draco stopped and kissed my forehead.

"Alright, I have History of Magic in five minutes. I gotta go." Draco cooed.

I nodded and watched him gather his needed books and papers. Draco walked back to me and kissed my cheek one last time.

"Thanks again." He thanked me.

Draco then left. I let out a deep sigh and walked over to his desk. I grabbed a piece of parchment and started to draw.

It got boring after a while so I tried to color. Still boring. I could not live cooped up like this all day. The thought of someone just opening the door and catching me alive any second had me on edge.

I grinned as a brilliant idea came to mind. I put on the invisibility cloak again and walked out. I carefully made my way to the class History of Magic. I peeked in to see where Draco was.

We had these desks that were practically boxed with one side open for our legs. Draco was in the corner and to the very back of the class. He didn't have a partner. Good.

I sneaked my way slowly and extremely carefully over to Draco. I slowly moved the chair next to him and tried to make no noise.

Draco noticed the movement anyways and jumped a little. I smiled at his confusion and continued to move the chair sideways enough for me to crawl through.

After a good 5 minutes, I finally got it and I slowly crawled under. Draco just kept his eyes on the chair. Once I was fully submerged under the desk where no one could see me, I took off the cloak and tapped Draco's knee.

Draco's head pivoted positions and his eyes went wide.

'Are you crazy?' He mouthed.

I softly giggled and touched his thigh. Draco closed his mouth and looked back at the teacher. I slowly trailed my hands up and down his thighs and watched his breathing get more uneven.

I watched him get hard and started to stroke his dick under his pants. Draco gasped and kept eye contact with me.

I innocently smiled back up at him and bit my lips. I moved my hands to his belt and unbuckled it. I let my hands reach in and pull his boxers down and pull out his hard cock.

I maintained eye contact with him and bent down to kiss his member. I let myself start to lick and lightly suck on just his tip. Draco took many breaths and threw his head back.

I smirked and started to fully suck. I bobbed my head slowly while Draco reached his hand down and balled up my hair behind me. Draco started to lightly groan as I took in more of his length. He jerked his hips forward which caused his cock to hit the back of my throat.

I couldn't gag because that would cause too much noise so my eyes watered wildly and I just took it. Draco started to pull my hair a little and suppressed his grunts and moans.

"Malfoy, please, when was the battle of Grindelwald?" Professor CuthbertBinns asked.

"Um.." Draco thought.

I tapped Draco's thighs and held up one finger. Draco took a quick look and wrote it down on a piece of parchment.

"Anytime now Malfoy." The Professor cooed.

I tapped Draco's thigh again and held up nine fingers, four fingers, and lastly five fingers. Draco wrote each one of them down after every quick look.

"1945." He answered.

"Correct." The Professor announced. "Next, Goyal, when was the invention of the wheel?"

"Good girl," Draco whispered.

I smiled and continued to suck him off. After a while, Draco gasped lightly and threw his head back. He came into my mouth and nodded for me to swallow.

-

The class was soon over and I crawled my way out. Draco made me hold the tip of his wand through the cloak.

I did as he said and we made our way to his dorm again. We entered the Slytherin boys dormitory and to his door. Professor Dumbledore was also there and was apparently waiting by his door.

"Ahh, Draco. Please. We have something to talk about." He cooed.