Blood

Y/N SALVATORE POV

My stomach clenched itself and my cheek burned from my tears. I laid on the ground with my hands over my stomach. My heart sent physical pain spiking all over my body.

FLASHBACK

"Take a good look Y/n. Be lucky you're not in there." Mother spat.

I watched the man curl up tighter into a ball. It was my 10th birthday and my parents decided to show me the deeper part of the basement I always wanted to see. Never in my life would I think my family was keeping prisoners down here.

I was numb back then. Even if my face and heart didn't show it, I pitied that guy. He was in a white T-shirt and trousers. His eyes have been exposed to things that should not exist. His body marked itself with multiple scars and he was coated in many layers of blood.

"This is what happens to disobedient people." My mother chuckled.

END OF FLASHBACK

I calmed myself down to the beating of my heart. Suddenly, I heard the door open not far away. I didn't speak or call for help. If I was here, there was no hope for an escape. My parents have studied my techniques and always know my next moves.

The footsteps approached closer to my cell. They were heels. My mother's heels. I sat up and watched the shadow figure of my mother become more clear and figured.

"Y/n. Nice to see you're awake." She spoke.

"Hello, Mother. Care to explain why I'm locked away in your secret dungeon?" I asked quite angrily.

"Oh, don't play dumb. Tell me, what was the FIRST RULE YOUR FATHER AND I TAUGHT YOU?" She yelled.

I flinched at the sudden adjustment of volume. She chuckled and turned away.

"It's a shame you weren't in the same room." She cooed.

"What?"

"You don't know? Your father sent bombs to his room at Hogwarts." She sighed.

Then it clicked. My parents caused the bombing. And..it was for Draco! That would mean..my parents have found out we disobeyed the dark lord's orders.

"You don't look that upset for your lover to be dead." She cooed.

I was snapped back into reality.

"Oh, I see. He's not dead yet is he?" She laughed.

"What? N-no." I tried.

My heart raced as I lost my chance to convince my mother otherwise.

"Well, it looks like we are going to do it my way now. I told your father I was a better shot." She giggled.

"Mother..please!" I begged.

She just scoffed and walked away.

"Mother! MOTHER!" I yelled. "PLEASE. DON'T."

I ran to the bars and pressed my face against the rust. It's my fault again. I could have kept him safe. I could have done it. I could have just stayed from him. 

"M-mom. Pl-please." I sobbed.

I huddled into a ball and set my emotions loose. I banged my arms on the bars and punched the walls. Whatever it took to satisfy my anger. There was nothing in this dungeon. No bed, no bench, no table, no chair, just a small toilet.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I'd barely slept. Something in my gut just didn't let me rest. I was also..crying? Why would I be crying? The ache in my heart and the twist in my stomach were painful, but this was completely new.