Dark mark

DRACO MALFOY POV

I opened my eyes to feel pressure on my chest. It breathed and moved up and down. She smelled of vanilla, roses, and parchment. The new kind.

I found myself smiling as I stroked her hair. She was so beautiful. Her eyelids rested calmly and her lips looked so soft. How can one person be so perfect. I didn't want to admit it, but the amount of control she had over me should be illegal.

I looked around the room to see the mess of parchment and books scattered on the ground, the her cloths that were scattered all over my room. Butterflies clouded my stomach again.

Then, I heard a muffled confused sound coming from below me. Shit, I woke her up.

"Ugh...Draco?" She groaned out in a sleepy voice.

Butterflies bubbled even harder as of how hot she sounded.

"Yes darling?" I cooed.

I continued to stroke her hair. Y/n shoved her face into my chest.

"What time is it?" She muffled out.

"Not time for you to leave." I answered.

"Draco.." She whined.

"Ugh, fine. It's about 9." I answered as I looked up to the clock in my room.

Y/n shot out my grasp with wide eyes.

"And how long have you been awake mister." She began.

Her eyes were awake as some panic crossed her face.

"Er- a few minutes." I answered.

"Why didn't you wake me up then? Now we're both late." She scolded and slapped my chest. "And we've already missed breakfast!"

Y/n hopped off my bed and started to rummage through the cloths. I was sad she left, but she had a good point. Y/n grabbed something and ran into the bathroom to change.

I just put on my usual black suit and waited for her. Y/n stepped out the bathroom and stunned me.

Y/n wore:

My eyes followed her back into the closet as she pulled out my Malfoy Slytherin jacket

My eyes followed her back into the closet as she pulled out my Malfoy Slytherin jacket. Her hair was in wavy curls which made her look cuter. She rocked her heels and had no serious makeup on. Just natural beauty.

"Done staring Malfoy?" She cooed.

I blinked as I got snapped back to my reality.

"What? Oh, yea." I muttered.

Y/n giggled as she went over to pick up all the books on the ground.

"Quit just standing there Draco. We have class to get too."

-

Potions. Professor Snape gave us extra time to finish our potions project. I took this time to finally collect all the ingredients needed as Y/n finished the writing.