What the Fuck did I just get myself into?

⚠️ SEXUAL ACTIVITY AHEAD ⚠️ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SUCH THINGS, DONT READ THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU!! 😁

Y/N SALVATORE POV

Draco's lips smashed into mine as he did the same with my body. My body softly grinding against his wall with his hands searching my body. He slithered his hand up under my crop top and pushed his body harder onto mine. We continued to make out hungered for every inch of each other. His wet lips filled with mine and I have never felt so complete. He bit my bottom lip requesting access and I gave it. Our tongues glided next to each other's as our lips moved in harmony. Draco moved away and gasped for air as did I.

"Take it off"

He spoke, his voice demanding and hungry.

"Take it fucking all off."

I was still in the clothes I had this morning so I slipped out of my oversized jacket.

"Up"

I stared at him confused for a second.

"Up Slut!" He demanded.

I blushed hard as I understood. I jumped as he caught me carrying me as if I was a feather. Draco rushed me to the bed and threw me on it. His hands moved fast and he started to choke me. His free hand got a hold of my two hands and pinned them above my head.

"Let's talk, shall we?"

I whined as I felt myself get wet and desperate.

"So needy for daddy's cock?"

I blushed even harder and just stared at him.

"I asked you a fucking question."

Draco semi-yelled. Draco was kneeling around my waist as he started to lean closer to my face.

"Answer it princess."

I couldn't get the words out my mouth as I stared at the beautiful devil in front of me. His eyes were dark, full of lust and anger. All I was capable of doing was nod and I did just that.

"Words love, as much as I want to fuck you mercy-less right here, right now I need to know if your ok with it."

"Yes" I whimpered, as the hand around my neck loosened.

"Yes who?"

Draco's free hand slithered towards my waist and into the leggings I wore. His hand continued to slide down the side of my ass and landed in front of my underwear. His hands reached underneath and stopped.

"Someone is having trouble obeying their orders."

My breathing intensified as a soft,

"Yes,...daddy"

Flew out my lips. Draco's hand gestured a finger out and moved it towards my cult. Circling the area.

"So wet for daddy already?"

"Yes, daddy. Please." I beamed. There was so much pressure and all I wanted at that moment was to let him use me. To let him do whatever he wished to me.

"Good girl."

Draco let out a small chuckle while forcing his finger in my pussy.

"Ooh, fuck." I moaned out.

Draco kept sliding his finger in and out of my pussy.
I was a moaning mess and he liked having that power. After a while, he took his finger out and out of my leggings, carefully not to spill the leftover juice clinging onto his finger. He brought his finger up to his mouth and tasted it. I looked over at him waiting for his approval.