Yours

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I had my legs and arms attached to his body and our tongues explored each other's mouth. Draco had his hands around my ass and waist. He picked me up like nothing.

We traveled to a broom closet. Draco broke the kiss and slammed me into the wall. His head continued to press against mine as one of his hands claimed my waist and the other, the wall behind me.

What the fuck was I doing. Draco beat up my ex and we were about to fuck. The things this man makes me do.

Draco continued to forcefully kiss me as his hands made their way up the hoodie to find the entrance to the sweatpants. The sweats were big on me so I'd enchanted it to tighten around my waist.

I massaged his scalp as we continued to make out. Draco tried holding in a groan as we made out. But I claimed what I deserved.

Draco slowly slid the sweatpants down to my knees and I broke our lips so I could breathe. I gasped as I heard Draco chuckle.

Draco leaned down, left love marks all over my neck and I couldn't help but let out a few satisfied whimpers. Draco's hand caressed my jaw as he continued to suck on my sensitive skin.

I let out a moan while tilting my head. Draco seemed to like that, but stopped and bent down. His sweatpants were hanging loosely on my knees now. I guess the enchantment broke. Draco let his hands slide down the sides of my thighs and pulled the pants all the way down. He finally took them off and started to kiss my inner thighs.

"Ooh," I moaned out.

I could literally feel the smirk on his face as he continued to press his soft lips on my thighs, tickling me. I squirmed a little, but Draco was smart to pin my legs down to not let me move.

I was left in his hoodie and panties. Draco's eyes connected to mine from below my crotch. I bit my lips and nodded. Draco slowly slid off my undies, carefully not touching too much.

I leaned my head back trying to feel everything.

"How much do you want it?" Draco cooed from below.

Draco hadn't even touched my wet pussy. He was teasing me and I liked it. I could feel the wetness dripping onto my thighs and I was reminded of my eagerness.

"Please Draco. Please." I stumbled out.

"Look at you, you're so needy, and I haven't even touched you yet. What a pathetic slut" Draco snared.

Suddenly I felt a warm tongue on my thigh.

I moaned at the pleasuring sensation. Draco took his time sliding his wet tongue on my thighs to my kitty. Suddenly, he detached his warm masterpiece from my skin. I couldn't see what he was doing cause I was still staring at the ceiling. Draco's tongue reunited with my skin, but at the beginning of my flaps. He slid his wet, warm tongue down and played with my clit.

I let out many moans as my hands tried to grab the walls to support the pleasure.

"Such a wet toy."

I blushed. Draco sucked, licked, played, spat onto my pussy, continuing to eat me out. I was a moaning mess and little whimpers fought their way out my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt 3 fingers being pushed into my vagina.

I screamed as I obviously wasn't prepared for the size.

"Shut the fuck up. You don't want the whole school to know what kind of a whore you are, do you?" Draco tempted.

Draco pushed his fingers in and out as I tried my best to suppress my moans.