Starting

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I waited on the bed nervously as I nibbled on my nails. Draco had locked me in his room for an hour now with two jobs. Rest and eat. My mind couldn't help but disobey and explore every possible outcome for the night. The most I could do was finish the meal Draco had brought in.

The door suddenly started to creak open and Draco stepped in. His eyes had already found their way to mine. Draco closed and locked the door behind him before slowly beginning to walk towards me.

I quickly crawled to the front of the bed as I watched Draco approach closer from the back. He was still in his usual all-black suit, but his hair was a little messier. Just the way I liked it.

"Did you rest princess?" He asked.

I repeatedly nodded and kept my eyes on his entire body, scanning for any unexpected movement.

"Tsk tsk tsk. My poor princess. Don't you know lying only increases your punishment?" He cooed.

I swallowed as I felt myself run cold and sweat.

"Now, come here." He ordered.

I nodded and started to crawl my way to the end of the bed where Draco stood waiting. He took off his suit and unbuckled his belt. Draco sat next to me and patted his lap.

In silence, I moved my body to obey his wishes. My racing heart created small goosebumps while a little glimpse of fear and excitement complimented my face.

I laid my stomach on his lap and watched as he formed his belt into a whip.

"Remember your safe-word?" He asked.

"S-strawberries," I assured him.

"And are you ok with what I'm about to do here?" He questioned.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good."

Draco leaned down and kissed my forehead before turning my face to the floor again. I felt his hands on my thighs trail up and pick up the thin fabrics of my shirt. The shirt that covered my entire body. Draco's fingers met with the beginning of the boxers that concealed my bum.

He slid those down as well to leave my ass completely exposed.

"Count my love. And I only want to hear numbers. If you make other sounds, I will add two more." He instructed.

There was no time to answer when I felt the belt being brought down to my sensitive skin.

My hands flew to my mouth to surpass the scream I'd build up.

"One.." I breathed out.

I heard Draco chuckled a little before bringing down the belt on my skin again.

"Two.." I squealed out.

The leather stung my flesh but the shards of pain quickly turned into pleasure. Again.

"Three.." I whispered out.

"Louder slut."

"Three!" I cried out.

"That's better." He cooed.

Tears moved out my eyes as the belt was whipped against my ass again. I felt my skin burn after each whip, but it only turned me on more.

-

"F-fifteen." I choked out.

Draco put the belt down after that and ran his cold hands over my hot ass.