Sleep

AN: omfg. So I just realized that I have been writing 'cloths' instead of 'clothes'. Thank you to the person who brought that up. I promise I'll change most of my mistakes tomorrow and when I do, I'll delete this entire paragraph. I am soooooo sorry. Please, I don't have an good history with my writing and English grades. Maybe I should copy and paste my entire book into grammarly. Sorry and thank you to all and if you do see an mistake, please point it out to me. I might die a little inside but I'd rather you tell me. THANK YOU!! ✨Also, my fist chapter hit 2k reads. Aaaaaaahhhhh. Y'all are amazing. ✨

Happy Chinese New Year!!

———————————————————————————

DRACO MALFOY POV

Y/n fell asleep on my lap so all I could do was play with her hair and wait for scar face and that weasel to come out.

I knew they were discussing about something that has to do with the dark lord. They should really try harder to hide their intentions.

"Um, hey Draco." Ron waved.

I looked up to see Ron and Potter coming back.

"I see Y/n's asleep." He continued.

"Yea, and if you make another sound, I'll seal your lips shut." I warned.

Ron nervously looked at Potter and nodded.

"You love her." Potter commented.

"Yes. I do. My threat goes the same to you." I growled.

Harry lifted his hands up and leaned back a little. I scoffed and returned my attention to my little angel. She looked so peaceful and fragile. Not to mention beautiful. She was right about one thing. I do have a soft spot. Just for her.

"Blankets Potter." I ordered.

Potter huffed and grabbed his blanket.

"What the fuck do you want me to do with an piece of fabric that smells like you. Burn it?" I suggested.

"N- Draco, where do you expect me to find all those accessories? We don't live in an shop. I don't ha-"

"One more word, one more word and I promise you you won't have your lips by the time you leave." I warned as I cut him off.

Harry turned red in anger and softly put the blanket down.

"The only god dam reason I'm not going mental over you right now is cause Y/n is sleeping. Don't fucking test me." He spat in whispers.

I smirked and chuckled at his frustration.

"Or what? You know she doesn't like you right? She's fucking mine, but no boy in this school seems to get that." I cooed.

"Is this what this is about. I know Y/n is your's and I don't like her that way anymore. Besides, could you blame me for falling for her? I mean look at her. She's so god dam perfect and it's frustrating just seeing her on your lap." Potter ranted.

His eyes went wide after he realized what he just said. Potter slapped his mouth shut and Ron just looked at him. I glared at him in disbelief and scoffed.

"Drink the potion." I demanded and looked at the leftover truth serum.

"What? No." He scoffed.

"That wasn't a choice. Drink it or I tell Y/n what you just said. I'll also tell the rest of Hogwarts your little gang is trying to defeat Voldemort." I threatened.

Potter and Ron just stared wide eyed and mad at me. Potter huffed and picked up a vile. He drank it and the potion went to work.

"What are your feelings towards Y/n Salvatore?" I asked.