Quidditch

Y/N SALVATORE POV

Draco woke me up for dinner and I woke James up too. He wore baggy eyes and was drained of energy. Draco was doing better. I begged him to help James to dinner and I had to make quite a lot of promises. If they both never meet me, I'm sure they would be great friends.

"Come on James, you have to eat. Your so weak." I tried.

"Yea James. You're weak." Draco chuckled.

"You know that's not what I meant." I snared.

Draco smirked and just looked at me.

"God, I miss you talking back to me." He sighed.

"You know what's funny James, he thinks I was actually talking to him." I joked.

James chuckled a little and placed a spoonful of mashed potatoes into his mouth. I could tell Draco wasn't too happy with me, but I wanted to focus on James right now.

"And I better not see you throw it up or I swear to god, I will force feed you and seal your lips together." I finished.

I heard Draco laugh a little behind me and James just continued to smile.

"I don't doubt it." James weakly cooed.

We all ate and I would check up on him just to make sure he finished his plate. James ate a lot after a while and I felt relieved.

I told Draco I would be sleeping in James's room to just make sure he was 100% ok. He said that he'd go with me.

James didn't want to have anyone over, but I put on an insistent act. Draco and I slept on an air mattress on the floor.

"You really except me to sleep on that?" He argued.

"Well you don't have to. You can always choose the bare floor." I cooed.

He pouted and crossed his arms. I giggled at his frustration and laid out the blanket. James
climbed into bed and he promised me he will try not to throw up.

Draco and I slept on the air mattress next to his bathroom. We spooned the whole night and he kept kissing my neck, back, ear, etc.

"Y/n." Draco whispered in the middle of the night.

"What?" I whispered back.

"I have an idea.." he started as his hands moved around my body.

"No." I whispered, but a little louder.

"Why not?" He let out.

"We're going to wake James up." I explained.

"No, you are going to wake him up. Not me. I don't moan as loud as you do." He fought.

"You would be screaming if 11 inches of something was being pounded into you." I let out.

"Oh, so is that how it feels when I mercifully fuck you." He snickered.

"Oh shut up Draco." I sighed while rolling my eyes.

Draco chuckled as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much." He cooed.

"I love you more." I smiled back.

-

It had been 2 weeks since James and Draco disconnected. James and Astoria were spending a whole lot of time together.

I spent most of my weeks fulfilling all the promises I made to Draco. We had a picnic, worked on the vanishing cabinet, played games, I even went with him to many parties and of course the sex.

-

"Fuck, you like that?" He breathed while drilling his cock into me.

My eyes watered at the mixture of pleasure and pain that was coursing through my body. Draco held onto my hips as rammed his cock deep into my pussy, making sure I took in every inch.

I screamed his title and moaned his name after each thrust.

"Fuck you feel so good. You're mine Y/n. Mine, mine, MINE!" Draco let out.

My eyes rolled all the way back as he manhandled me.

-

Scorpius, Lilith, Eve and I settled on an agreement to not attack each other like before. Draco had an Slytherin quidditch games this afternoon too. It was Slytherin versus Gryffindor.

I rushed to Draco's dorm to catch him still changing. I slapped my eyes shut.

"Oh come on darling, it's nothing you've never seen before." He chuckled.

I slowly opened my eyes for Draco to walk up to me and pull me into a kiss. Draco rejoined the quidditch team after I told him how hot he would look flying out there again.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" He spoke after breaking the kiss.

"Oh, just to borrow a hoodie. It's really cold outside." I cooed.

Draco headed to his closet and grabbed me an Slytherin quidditch hoodie with his initials printed on the back. I took it out his hands and put it on immediately.

"That looks amazing on you. You should wear it when I rail you tonight." He cooed.

I looked up at him blushing and smiled.

"Only if you win." I cooed.

Draco looked amused and tackled me on the bed.

"Well then I guess I have no choice but win tonight." He smirked.

I giggled and he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back and we just made out.

Draco pulled away after a while and got back up.

"I have a game to play princess. We'll continue after I win." He asserted.

I didn't doubt his confidence cause Draco was an awesome player. An awesome seeker.

I met up with the trio at the back and we all decided to watch the game together. The trio got a little secretive and Lilith, Scorpius and Eve carried me away.

The 4 of us sat in the front row of Slytherin house. The game begun and both teams flew out. They meet each other up in the air and after a few seconds, the quaffle was thrown up in the air too. The Game had officially begun.

The ball danced around the players as it was being carried from person to person. Gryffindor score 1st. Then again, and again. I smirked at Draco every time he looked back at me. I could tell he was extremely annoyed.

Suddenly, his attention shifted off towards something else. The snitch. The Gryffindor seeker caught on and proceeded to also chase the flying small ball. The small flying golden ball that was worth 150 points.

During this Chase, the Slytherin team started to score too. Draco was brought up to extreme heights. After a few moments of people looking up into the clouds, Draco proudly flew down with the snitch in his hands.

"AND THAT IS 150 POINTS TO SLYTHERIN. SLYTHERIN WINS!" They announced.

Draco flew up to me and winked before flying off again.

"God Salvatore, he really does have a thing for you." Scorpius cooed behind me.

"Yea." I blushed.

"Anyways, will you be at the Slytherin after party?" He asked.

I thought for a while.

"Sure. Why not." I agreed.