Plot twist

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I was still in shock. Speechless. I wanted so bad to say something, but my mouth was numb. Draco released his grip on my neck and backed away. His eyes softened as he turned around and left.

-

I looked around his dorm for parchment and books on different types of potions. I found a few books on a pile of clothes and flipped through the pages. I stopped when my eyes landed on the amortentia potion.

I studied it and listed down the ingredients needed.

-

The door busted open and Draco stomped his way in.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"Potter. That's what's wrong." Draco complained.

"Gosh Dray, what did Harry do this time?" I questioned while rolling my eyes.

Draco walked over to his bed and slammed his hands on the mattress. He pierced his eyes in my direction and frowned.

"Do you know how many times that man has brought you up? He's been complaining about how he can't find you anywhere and he has spoken to me like 50 times, accusing me of kidnapping you." He ranted while slapping his hands to his face. "Your ex James was a whole different story. Unfortunately, that fucker is too unconscious to do anything about it."

I giggled at how irritated this man was.

"Oh, so you think this is funny." Draco spat as he raised an eyebrow.

God, he looks so hot.

"Well, if I didn't know any better. I would say you do have me imprisoned." I smiled.

Draco lunged himself towards me. He pinned my hands above my head and rested on my waist.

"Yea, I bet you'd like that." He smirked.

I continued to smile as I gently pushed him off me.

"Whatever Draco. Anyways, I found the perfect potion we can do for our project. All we need is Ashwinder eggs, Rose thorns, Peppermint, Powdered Moonstone, Pearl Dust, and Rose Petals." I read off of the potions book.

"A love potion?" Draco gagged.

I rolled my eyes,

"Well someone knows their potions."

Draco just scoffed and grabbed the book from my hand. He skimmed over it and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll get the ingredients while you do the writing." He replied.

"Can I come?" I asked while batting my eyes.

"Can you walk?" He questioned

"Yes." I beamed.

"No"

"Why?" 

"I don't want you to get hurt." He sighed.

"I'll be fine. I'm coming. I know a place." I ended.

I hopped off his bed and wobbled my way to him. Draco chuckled at my determination. I skipped to my toes and landed a kiss on his cheek. 

Draco swerved over and picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and I stared into his eyes. I had a subconscious smile shining on my face. I felt so safe, I wanted him to hold me forever.

"I love you," I whispered.

Draco smiled and kissed my forehead. He let his lips drop to my ears.