3:can't? ♠

"i can't die."

"don't we all? we all need to survive in these games. there's nothing new to that." the man answers and shrugs.

"i mean, i can't die. i wanna. but i can't. i haven't played a game in a month. the game i last played, i lost. i just wanna die."

the wind blew her hair. it was silent.

"tell me everything you know."

she laughed out loud. but not too loud to the point it caught the attention of the tagger.

"ha, what? now you want me to say something?" she dries her fake tears away. she spares a glance to his way and saw that he was looking away. although it was night and dark, the light illuminating from the moon and lights of the apartment gave away his cheeks turning pink.

'this man can blush?'

"only if you let me tag along. you know. i can help you collect all the cards you need. heck, even give you mine. i'll tell you everything you want just let me go with you." she doesn't look away fron his way and saw him blush harder. from pink to faint red.

"just don't be annoying. don't expect me to save your damsel in distress ass as if i'm your handsome prince charming or something. if you have to die, i'll let you die." he glances at the lower floors. the tagger, a few floors below them, started shooting from somewhere near the fourth floor.

"i just told you. i can't die." she rolls her eyes. she thought of a joke and wasted no time thinking if he's into that kind of humour, "but hey,  you're not wrong about the you being a handsome prince charming part thought." she pouts and glances at him.

....

"oh i didn't catch you name," chouka ends the silence,

"i didn't fucking throw it now did i?"

...

"i'm chouka by the way. chouka yukimura."

"did i fucking ask."

she went down from her position and started poking his sides.

"what's your name?"

"chishiya shuntaro. now leave me the fuck alone."