12:heat.

he seals the gap between them and passionately presses their lips together. this caught chouka off guard but kissed back. it wasn't rushed but it was slow, as if they had all the time in the world. it was passionate and full of emotion. she wraps her hands around his neck and pulls him closer. he does the same only with her waist. the kiss seemed so long for the both of them, and it only ended because of them running out of breath.

she looks at him straight in the eyes and notices that he was dead serious. like he was when they played a game. only now his cheeks were red.

chishiya attempts to seal their lips once more, and he succeeds. even when their eyes were closed, he managed to pull her up on a sitting position above his chest. she wasn't heavy nor light. she was just right.

with chouka now at the top, she deepens the kiss as his hands wander around her body. her neck, collarbones, the lower part of her back to her thighs and up.

as soon as they broke the kiss chishiya moves upwards so he was also sitting up. now chouka was sitting on his lap. upon making eye contact, he moves his hand to her cheeks and leans in for another kiss. his other hand leads hers into the zipper of his jacket which she wholeheartedly pulled down. she pushed it off of his shoulders and without breaking the kiss, he managed to take it completely off of his body. next he aims to get rid of her sweater which was also from him, by slowly placing his hand on her stomach, tracing the non-existent lines. his touches left its heat imprinted on her body from where it left its tracks. every touch he makes on her skin drives her crazy, and to want more.

he raises the hem of the sweater and breaks the kiss for a bit to finally get rid of the sweater. he connects back their lips and his hands wander along her chest, which was restricted by her bra.

chouka got the idea that he wanted to touch her so he led his arms to her back so he could undo the strings of her bra. once it came loose chishiya ripped it off of her chest. he puts their lips together again so she'd be distracted when he softly massages her breasts.

she pushes him off to catch her breath and he taks this as an opportunity to dive into her breasts and he starts to suck on the left and massages the right. it felt good for her to the point she moaned out loud as soon as he sucked the flesh. she quickly covered her mouth and bit her hand which chishiya took away as he whispered in her ear, "i wanna hear you."

she pushes his beach shorts down and when she accidentally grazes his crotch, for his height he was definitely not small. her cheeks blushed in a deep shade of red.

as soon as his shorts were off, he pulls the string of her panties, which were bikinis but who the fuck cares he wanted them off now. before it came completely off he felt the fabric and it was wet. he admits, he wasn't even hard from the kissing but she was already dripping wet and they weren't even going hard nor fast.

"are you really sure you wanna do this..? "