15:how?

♠♣♥♦

"but how?" kuzuryu asks, lifting up his glasses.

"i really have no idea, sir," the shakiness in her voice can be heard. mira was still smiling at her. niragi stares at her with a death glare. niragi, of course she can ignore him. but the person sitting next to her? no. one wrong move and she could die. she wasn't scared of dying. but if she were to make a mistake, everyone around her could die. she couldn't bear the fact that chishiya and her friends are gonna get hurt because of her.

chishiya spares her a glance. he saw how she started shaking again. her breathing was ragged and uneven unlike before they got inside.

"when did you discover this?" hatter asks. chishiya nods, giving her a signal to answer.

"the game i joined before i discovered it. i--i was with niragi, and he won, i-thought i did but i was supposed to die, but i didn't," niragi continues to stare at her. momentarily, he would play with his tongue piercing, lick his lips and smirk at her.

"niragi, is this true?" hatter asks the man, which he responds to a nod and a chuckle. "it sure is. she was so fucking dumb. it was a hearts game and she didn't even understand the rules. that was when she was supposed to die. fucking dumb bitch got fucked so hard by me her brain wasn't even fucking working anymore. say, is chishiya fucking you now? is that why you won't let me fuck you even when we've parted for months? you used to-"

"niragi, stop!" she slams her hand on the table, making everyone look at the two. niragi stood up and takes his gun and points it at her. she didn't flinch a bit. "you really can't die huh, guns don't kill you? why don't we try that now?" he was about to pull the trigger when aguni stops him, chishiya stands up before chouka.

"that's enough."

everyone gets back to their places as soon as aguni spoke.

"how many games have you missed before getting here at the beach?" an asks, chouka looks at chishiya and he nods.

"seven. i started joining games again at the time i met chishiya."

"you met arisu before. according to chishiya, he was the reason why you all won that five of spades. can you confirm?" kuzuryu asks.

once again, she looks at chishiya and he nods.

"yes. i wasn't there entirely when they won but chishiya did leave him in a room with a tagger and he was able to save everyone and win." she answers truthfully.

"what's your relationship with chishiya?" niragi asks. as much as she didn't want to answer, she looked at chishiya and he taps his finger on the table. "that's none of your concern." she sternly says.

"it seems that you only answer with chishiya's approval. is there any reason why?" hatter asks this time, and chishiya taps his finger on the table once again. she shakes her head, "i'm- no- there are no reasons, sir. he simply-"

"has control over chouka. she may not obey anyone else's commands except for me." chishiya answers, not looking at anyone.

"she has to at least obey anyone who's an executive member. if she doesn't take any orders from anyone other than you, then she's only useful to you. if she doesn't take orders from us, then she has no use here except for you." kuzuryu retorts.

"from now on, she's taking orders from the executive members only. no one else. she has no rights to refuse us." hatter states, chishiya looks away. niragi smirks at her.

chouka shakes in fear and tries to speak, "but what about niragi-"

"if he tells you to do anything, you will do it, as he is one of us." mira cuts her off. her smile still haunting chouka.

"but i still have full control over her. she's mine. if anyone touches her in ways she doesn't want to that's where i step in." chishiya sternly states. no one else had anything to say.

"but you can't be with her 24/7, right?" niragi asks with a fake smile plastered in his face.