11:right

SLAP!

"you never told me that before, because you said it yourself. you will never fall in love with me because you never had the heart to." this time, she really started crying. "i was there for you when they bullied you. i was there and comforted you. i gave you everything you want and everything you need." niragi was glaring at her now. she still continued to shout but her sobbing made it hard to do so. "i gave you everything i had! all i wanted in return was for you to love me! fuck, i didn't even forced you, i waited, niragi!" she dries her tears away as she spoke.

niragi tries to take her hand and force in a hug, which she tries to avoid. her vulnerable state gave her away and niragi finally gets to hug her.

"i really did love you. now that we're with each other, do you still wanna be separated? please, don't leave me, chouka, i love you. i will never leave you again."

"he really said that?" now in bed, chouka and chishiya laid down. she couldn't calm down from her talk with niragi so chishiya, out of "pity" laid down next to her so close as if they were couples cuddling. slowly, over time, she calmed dow and got used to his warmth.

chishiya questioned himself how the fuck did he get himself in that situation. he never did anything like this before. he hated physical contact. but with this girl in his arms? the sobbing girl laying on his bed, his hands wrapped around her.

he fucking wanted to punch the living daylights out of the man who made her cry. he felt so angry but he didn't know the reason why he was so worked up. he was shaking from the anger but chouka couldn't feel it because she was shaking from continuously sobbing. the moment chouka entered his room, her clothes was a mess, the had bruises in almost every place niragi had touched her, tears on her cheeks and at that time her sobbing was intense to the point she couldn't breathe properly, and there were marks on her neck which chishiya knew was from niragi. the people of the beach knew not to mess with the cheshire cat's plaything, and they certainly did not want to get on niragi's bad side so it was no way in hell for chouka to be touched by anyone like now.

chishiya just couldn't find out why he was so angry.

when she finally calmed down, she came back to her senses.