10:left.

"i fucking sacrificed my life for you. i let myself be killed and yet this? this is what i see? you with that short fuck?" he grabs her chin forcing her to look up at him. if chouka looked shorter than chishiya, then there's no doubt the height difference between niragi and her.

"how.. are you alive..?" she started tearing up.

"it's a good thing you never listened to the rules on our last game together. i was the one who survived. that was when i knew you couldn't die." chouka was confused. so fucking confused.

"i'm not gonna bother explaining." he pushed her to a wall, the impact on her back caused her to gasp and niragi took it as a chance and roughly kissed her lips.

the butterflies were still there, that's what she assured. she still felt the same way.

the pace was too fast for her to keep up but she still tries hard to. to niragi it didn't matter. he felt nothing but anger, so his kisses were rough and mad.

"you let him fuck you, didn't you? was he able to satisfy you? i bet not." niragi taunts and spins her, making her face hit the wall. he takes her hands and pins them above her head and pulls her waist closer to his. he grinds their bodies together.

"niragi wait-" he grips her wrists tighter. he started licking her the back of her neck. she suddenly felt hot. he moves to her ears and whispers. "i wanna taste you again.. i wanna be with you.. please.. chouka.. let me take you back..."

niragi loosens his grip on her hands and spins her around she she was facing him. he puts their forheads together and closes his eyes.

"i still love you."