4:big brother? ♠

the apartment 403.

the long haired man wearing his jacket with his hood on, chishiya, a girl, chouka, on his tail. another stood by the door.

they opened the door only to find another inside. chouka stayed outside to guard the door. a few moments later, she heard gunshots, the same man from earlier coming out and shutting the door, leaving the other inside.

"another tagger?" chouka asked.

"yeah."

"what about the other guy? what if he dies?!"

the man pushes her off, "go to the lowest floor and hide. we'll finish this off."

chouka rushed to the lowest floor of the apartment. there she saw two men beating the tagger.

she wasn't able to do anything, althought there was the thought of "not dying", she still stood there and didn't do anything.

the man from earlier who had a blonde-ish hair, came up to her and spoke.

"the guy from earlier who was with me, is he okay? is arisu okay?"

"he found the safe room but he got locked in with a tagger-"

congratulations, you have won the game.

the tagger's necklace, kind of like a choker, started glowing. it started beeping and exploded, killing the man instantly.

the other man who was with them suddenly disappeared.

chouka noticed the man bleeding out from his stomach. she approached him and says, "hey.. older brother.. are you okay? do you want me to help you with those wounds?"

he smiles at her, "just karube is fine. i can wrap this up later. don't worry."

she pulls up a small kit from the bag attached on her leg. she gives it to him and walks away. "make sure you clean it and stop the bleeding. keep safe, karube-nii-chan."

"hey, kid, i'll see you in a few games in the future."

she gave her a small smile and bowed before finally leaving.