7:mark.

"NIRAGI!!!!"

the loud shout of the girl caught the attention of all the militants. especially niragi. he was so close yet so far. she tripped on a rock and fell, causing her forehead to bleed and she blacked out. chishiya rushed to her aid and carried her.

niragi saw the girl and felt very warm inside but he couldn't remember the petit and fragile frame of the girl. her face was covered with her hair. he couldn't see it.

niragi saw chishiya carrying the girl like newlyweds. he scrunched his face on disgust upon seeing chishiya.

"what'cha got there, chishiya?" niragi walks up to him and attempts to touch the unconscious girl in chishiya's hands.

"this is my catch. my mouse. don't touch her." chishiya glared at niragi and started walking away.

"huh. so you fucking now. oi, chishiya, did you fuck her well? she fucking loves it rough." niragi says to the couple standing before him. chouka hid behind chishiya, tightly gripping his jacket. chishiya felt her shaking. he zipped down his jacket and gave it to her.

"just so you know, i was her first. i regretted not fucking her hard knowing she loves it rough. she drools when i-"

"niragi. please stop." she cuts her off and stays close to chishiya. she felt scared, she didn't know what to do. niragi was back and alive. but he changed.

chouka, still clinging onto chishiya, was forced to walk with him to talk with some people.

"who's this kid chishiya brought?" a man named hatter asked.

"i-i'm chouka yukimura, sir." still hiding behind chishiya, she introduced herself.

"why was she brought here?"

"she's a great asset to have." chishiya answered, "apparently, she can't die." he placed a small notebook on the table for everyone to show. chouka blushed, "no! wait! that's privacy invasion! give it back!" but it was too late when a woman with short black hair grabbed it and started checking it.

"before chishiya's game last night with her, this girl's last game was over a month ago. some of them are weeks long before she played another game. her visa expired but she didn't die." ann said after investigating it.

"but how?" that was the same question everyone had.

"even i don't know, sir.." chouka looks down.

"we'll figure out what to do with you later. chishiya will handle her-" hatter was cut off when..

"i'll be the one holding her leash. she's mine." niragi cut off the hatter. everyone else were silent. chishiya smirked and brought chouka up front. near niragi.

"actually, she's mine." chishiya grabbed her neck where there rested a collar that has a small dangling pendant. chouka gasped. she didn't even know she wore a collar on. she was too focused on the two man fighting over her before they even got to the meeting room where they are now.

niragi smirks more. he pulls the girl to his way too fast for her to even react. she bumps into his chest. he spins her around making her back touch his chest. he lifts the long jacket that she wore which was chishiya's, and shows lifts a part of her bra on the right side, showing a small tattoo of the joker card.

niragi, still holding the girl, lifts his own shirt showing his tattoo on the same place as hers.

"as you can see, she is mine. she has my mark." niragi smirks in triumph. the girl still couldn't move.