6:he.

her mind was hazy. nothing else mattered. as soon as her eyes landed on him. as soon as her mind recognized his face. it suddenly stopped working. her body just moved on instinct.

he changed. the way he dresses, the way he talks. he never wore glasses anymore. he had piercings scattered across his face.

she had so many questions. but it didn't matter.

she saw him once again and that's all what she cares about.

"NIRAGI!!!!!"

she woke up, a part of her head tingling. she tried moving her hand to soothe the pain, only to find it was tied together above her head.  only then she realized that she was on a bed. the cold air hit her body. she wore nothing but bras and panties.

she started panicking and forced the binds of her wrists to come off but it didn't work. handcuffs. her feet weren't bound. she started shouting for help.

as soon as she did, she heard the door bust open. she looked at the door and saw two men. niragi and chishiya.

chishiya walked up to her first and took something from his pocket. a key. he was about to insert it in the keyhole of the handcuffs, "don't fucking touch her," niragi stopped chishiya, with every word he dropped with venom.

chishiya does stop. he puts his hands inside the pockets of his hoodie.

chouka, barely naked on the bed, hands tied together, didn't know what to do. the air was suffocating. it was painful to be there.

"chishiya, please," chouka pleads the man standing before the bed. chishiya continues where he was at earlier, before he was abruptly stopped by niragi. "if you fucking thouched a strand of her hair i will fucking kill you." niragi brought out the gun where it usually rested on his shoulders, and pointed it at him. this ticked chishiya off.

"you do it then." chishiya throws the key and niragi catches it.

niragi catches the key and starts walking to the bed where the girl was handcuffed to. while doing so he purposely bumped into chishiya. she felt scared although there was the warmth feeling of niragi being back to her. it still didn't feel right.

as soon as the key turned, he removed the handcuffs. chouka was about to stand up and just hug him but she was cut off by getting pinned on the bed.

niragi started licking her neck. the warm and wet tongue that she felt along with the cold metal that sat in the middle of his tongue. chouka couldn't move. he bit her neck and sucked, he did it multiple times, going around her neck and lower to her collarbone, down near her chest. in a short amount of time.

chouka started kicking and moving but he was just too strong.

"n-niragi! please s-stop!" chouka shouted, but he didn't budge. he moved to her ear and whispered,

"i didn't fuck you enough then. now i have you all to myself. i'll fuck you so hard all you can think about is me." he whispers which sent shivers down her spine.

he finally lets go and as soon as his body got off of hers she quickly stood up and ran. to chishiya.

she hid behind him and didn't bother to look at niragi.

the only thing on her mind was that he changed.