9:beach

it was night time and all the people were either in the pool, or just dancing along the loud music. the three sat on an unoccupied seat near the pool edge.

the two new members of the beach arrived and they all hung out at the same spot. usagi and arisu were together along with kuina and chouka. chouka annoyed chishiya for the most part, but now they were just talking. chouka was convinced that all of them were going along good as friends. especially her and usagi.

the music abruptly came to a stop. all the people suddenly stopped their movements. the dancing, swimming, body grinding, drinking, they all stopped.

the militans made their way through the crowds. everyone in their way just pushed themselves away because of the fear of getting on their bad side.

niragi told the men to take away usagi, and as soon as they laid their hands on her arisu stepped in their way. chouka eyes niragi only to see him smirking at her.

hatter stopped the commotion caused by the militants. while the others were busy listening and watching the scene unfold, niragi grabbed chouka by the wrist and walked away.

she didn't dare to say a word. she knew they had to talk when the right time comes.

as soon as they were away from the crowds,

"what the fuck are you doing with that chishiya?"