13:4 of ♦

"chishiya's mouse, you come with me along with arisu. this is were you prove your worth in staying at the beach." an explained to both arisu and chouka. chouka and chishiya had been separated for obvious reasons. if chishiya were there, he'd take over her work and end up with him doing all the work for her.

arisu and chouka had met before, from that game of five of spades. chouka never had the heart to ask if that man that she met who was acquaintances with arisu, the man she called "karube-nii-chan". she thought hard that what if they just got separated? but that wouldn't make any sense, if he were still here arisu would take him to the beach, so she just assumed that he was gone.

"hey.. you're that guy from before." arisu said, gaining the attention of an and the man he was referring to.

"yeah! thanks to you i'm still alive!" he exclaimed, but before he could say anything else an cut her off, "leave the informalities for after the game."

the game for the card of four of diamonds.

diamonds. easy.

and it was. they were trapped in a room where the water was rapidly rising. just a few inches above their heads are hanging open electric wires which looked like it had electricity running through it, based on some sparks it emits.

as the voices from the computer game instructor explained the mechanics of the game, a girl touched the open wired, causing an explosion, making her body get thrown back by the impact. she was long dead as her body floated and swayed along the flow of water.

"touch it." an said.

everyone in the room looked at her.

"i said touch it." she was dead serious looking at chouka.

'she did say that i have to prove my worth to stay here..'

she moved to where the other girl died. she was about to touch it when arisu stopped her.

"are you crazy?! what will happen if you really do die?!" he shouts, stopping chouka from touching the hard, cold metal at the end of the wire.

"chishiya's not gonna be happy about this--"

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

"i swear, if you die, i'll kill you." chishiya mutters under his breath.

"how will you kill me if i'm already dead? besides, i can't die!" she says in between laughs and giggles.

chishiya walks away from where they both sat.

he mutters under his breath, "why do i even care about you."

"chishiyaaaa, you look cute with the hood on." chouka walks next to him and tries to tackle him into a back hug which he avoids.

"don't say those embarrassing things."

she peeks to his side and sees his cheeks painted pink. she laughs and pulls him into a hug.

"if we get out of here, i gotta marry you." she burries her face onto his chest, inhaling the faint smell of chishiya.

"if you don't die, that is. then i'll give you what you want."

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

her hand found its way to the cold hard metal. she felt nothing but there were explosions. the sparks nearly got in her eyes causing her to fall back.

"impossible." an mutters. she quickly dismisses it and commands arisu to solve the problem. it took some time and they all panicked except for chouka and an. the water was quickly rising. arisu finally commanded kuina to close the door. he flipped the switch for a while. the water was just a few centimeters away from the wires. everyone panicked more. arisu finally told kuina to open the door and touch the bulb, after he flipped the switch.

kuina shouts, "it's hot!" and arisu was about to shout when she was cut off by an, "switch a!"

the water slowly came to a stop, just before the water touched the wires.

congratulations, you have won the game.