20:hearts♥

chouka woke up in the middle of her slumber. something just didn't feel right. it was unusually quiet, at this time people are at the swimming pools and bars drinking or probably doing drugs. but it was quiet. she quickly bolted out of bed only and got dressed. she runs out of the room and rushes down the stairs only to find the people gathered in the lobby.

she went to find anyone she knew. arisu was probably dead especially after what had happened earlier. kuina and chishiya were out of the question. and usagi..

"usagi!" chouka shouts and rushed to the dumbfounded girl. a corpse laid before them. a girl they recognized from before, momoka.

she had a stab on her chest, killing her on the spot.

"it was you, wasn't it?!"

"how could it be me? i was with you the whole time!"

people started accusing each other. usagi explained to chouka what had happened while she was away. the current situation they were under in was a game. a game for the ten of hearts.

things started to go unwell as soon as niragi and the militants arrived. they started killing everyone in sight, using their guns. chouka quickly grabs usagi and rushed to the table where the phones were, and usagi was able to snatch two, both for arisu and chouka. they soon split up for a plan. chouka would try and stop niragi, while usagi, asahi and the other executive members are going to try and find arisu.

meanwhile, as everything fell into place, the certain cheshire cat shows it sharp fangs out with a smirk as it walks away from all of the commotion.

usagi, with the help of the others, went and tried to look for arisu who was probably one of the hundreds of rooms in the beach. as they all ran around checking each room while constantly avoiding the militants in their way. the militants were busy killing everyone in their way. some were carrying the corpses to throw in the pit of fire.

everything was in chaos. chouka was still looking for niragi while trying her best not to get in the way of the militants. there were more corpses in almost every hallway. one of the buildings was starting to light on fire. it had smoke in one of its lowest floors. the girl caught a glimpse of a group of militants holding their guns, firing at the running people in front of them. there she saw niragi who was surrounded by the militants, he was leading that group to kill the people.

she rushed to him but was stopped when whe felt her skin tear. a gunshot was heard. her arm hurt so bad she wanted to cry but she kept on going. one of the militants grazed her arm with a bullet. niragi looked at the girl bleeding out on her arm and rushed to her aid. she was tearing up due to the pain. niragi took his gun and aimed it at the men.

'chouka..'

"who the fuck fired that?!" he shouts, and some of the militants singled out the perpetrator by pushing him in front. the second he was pushed his head blew up.

'if you fucking die i will kill everyone.'

'shit. calm down. it's not even near her internal organs.'

niragi rips out a piece of cloth from his own clothing. wraps it around the wound and applies pressure to stop the bleeding. his breathing was uneven.

'fuck.. please don't die..'

he couldn't calm down. she was hurt. bleeding. crying due to the pain she felt. she wasn't gonna die but he felt like he was about to explode and was ready to kill anyone in his way.

"i-i'm fine, d-don't worry." she reassures, holding his arm that was shaking violently. truthfully, his whole body was shaking and he couldn't think right. she was hurt. anything that hurts her must die at his own hands.

he lifts her up, forcing her other hand to wrap around his neck. he carries her as if they were newlyweds.

niragi always carried her like that. he never missed a chance to lighten up the atmosphere by carrying her bridal style. he thought of doing this to her ever since chouka decided to be stucked up with him.

his reason?

he knew he will never have a chance to carry her when they get married.