18:separated

"you're fucking coming with me." niragi pulls chouka with force as soon as everyone started leaving. he pulled her outside but before they were completely out she glanced st chishiya. for a split second their eyes met, but he quickly looked away.

all hope washed away in her body. it was as if chishiya never wanted to care. that eye contact may have been nothing, but to every action he did with her was everything for chouka.

as she was being pulled away, she didn't realize that she was tearing up until a tear fell. once they got to their room niragi pushes her to the bed as he rummaged through the drawers. th girl didn't do anything. she just sat on the bed letting the tears fall off of her eyes. as soon as niragi was done he sits on the bed and pats his lap, signaling her to sit there.

she does obey but her actions showed that she had no energy to do it. as she sat on his lap he pulls he closer so she sat on his groin. he takes her hands and places them on his neck. as niragi was busy kissing, sucking and biting her neck, her mind was off somewhere. it was painful as niragi was being forceful but she didn't mind the pain. her mind was on chishiya.

"take off the jacket." niragi says as he sits back. is right hand was on her waist, never letting go.

"now." niragi commands as chouka didn't obey with his first words.

she snaps out of her thoughts almost immediately. she holds the hem of her jacket and takes it off. her eyes land on niragi who was staring at her chest.

"you realLy fucking did it with chishiya, huh."

there were marks everywhere.

"you whore."

not just hickeys, those red to blue to purplish hickeys. but the bite marks. they were still red and fresh.

"did i not fuck you enough back then? you're fucking hogging up all the dicks here at the beach. bet you're fucking that arisu, too."

it was all around her body. not on her neck, but almost everywhere. her chest, her shoulders, to her back, her stomach, there were bite marks on her lower abdomen.

she opens her mouth to say something, but her words were only, "i only did it with chishiya."

this ticked niragi off. out of anyone she could sleep with, she chose chishiya?

"why did you do it?"

is there any reason for her to not do it?

"it just happened."

niragi sighs. he pulls her and he grabs her nape bringing her face closer to his. he puts their foreheads together as he closed his eyes.

"what about us?"

there is no 'us'.

"we're not dating or even married. you have no rights to tell me what to do."

"please, just come back to me. i promise i'll treat you better. i promise i'll be better." he pleads. he wipes the remnants of her tears away.

"okay."