8:choose.

"choose whoever you want to go with, yukimura-"

"i'll go with chishiya!"

"you have a point, kid. you shouldn't get mixed in with those militants, anyway." kuina says with the unlit cigarette on her lips.

"but now i'm on niragi's bad side. i'm supposed to be next to him but.. he just.. changed. i still love him but.."

"oh don't worry about it kid. chishiya's here, he'll protect you from niragi. that's the reason why you chose him, right?" kuina teases.

"i have no idea why i chose him. but he did save me a few times already and we just met." chouka wonders, "but you did say if i had to die you'll let me die and not save me, did you not?" chouka looks at chishiya, kuina doing the same. the two just giggles and chishiya ignores them.

"tell us what you know." chishiya firmly states. kuina nods.

"i'm still not sure if i can give out information. but okay." chouka shrugs. "there is a person controlling everything here. the queen of hearts. she called me the joker."

"she? the game master is a woman?" kuina questions her and she slowly nods. "i don't think i'm allowed to speak about her any more than that. i'm sorry."

"do you have any clue about those lasers from the sky when a player's visa expires?"

"i don't know. but it's probably so the killing won't be messy and fast. you know." she shrugs.

"but.. how did the people in japan just.. disappear? and just us players are left here?"

♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

"but.. how did the people in japan just.. disappear? and just us players are left here?" chouka asks the black haired woman who sat down.

"nothing here is real. it's all just.. much like an illusion. i don't control everything here. i'm not the only one." she simply answers.

chouka raises a brow, signaling her to continue. "the tokyo meteorite disaster." the woman drinks her tea after talking.

"what about it?"

"those who suffered or experienced a near death situations and had a cardiac arrest are much more likely to be here, in the borderlands. their consciousness, that is."

hi! thanks for reading this.. thing. LMAO I HOPE U ENJOY!