5:he?

"the fuck is that? sperm cells racing to get to the egg cell? that shit's just some random doodle. leave it." chouka looks behind chishiya, who was holding a piece of paper with some drawing which looked like some random scribbles.

"this might be important. why would a tagger, maybe who knows the game master, have this kind of paper? you think she just scribbled this?" chishiya rolls his eyes and stands up. he starts walking for the exit of the building.

"so where are we going next?" chouka excitedly questions. she runs around him asking more questions which irritated chishiya.

they finally reached the exit. they saw some people near the road. there were cars.

'cars don't work here..'

chishiya grabs her by the waist and pins her to the wall, placing his hand om her mouth preventing her from speaking or making any noise. they hide behind the wall and listen to the conversation. the was a small window next to them, big enough to show what and who were with them just separated by a wall.

the guy from earlier who was with karube, along with some guys who didn't participate in the game.

although the window was small, chouka got a clear view of the faces of the people near them.

"what the fuck happened to your face, aguni?" a man asked.

the said man didn't answer, simply went in the car and got someone to fix his wounds.

the former man turned around, with his gun resting on his shoulders. he laughs with a few other guys he was with.

chishiya loosens his grip on her mouth and slowly lets it go. although his body is still pressed against her back. none of it mattered to her.

she felt like crying.

her throat went dry.

no, it wasn't because of chishiya's grip on her fragile body.

she gave no fucks about chishiya.

she wanted to break free from his grip and run.

with chishiya's grip loose, she steps on his foot and he lets go of her completely. she runs away and shouts.

"NIRAGI!!!!!"