16:promise.

the next day, chouka woke up to the blinding lights from the sun. she found herself laying on chishiya's chest who was keeping her secured in his arms. memories started flashing back to her mind as soon as she felt that she wasn't wearing clothes. she saw chishiya's flat chest and muscle-y stomach. her eyes wandered to his lower abdomen and stared at the blanket covering his lower body. she snapped out of her thoughts when he suddenly moved. he woke up only to see her with her sitting up, blanket covering her chest, face flushed red.

"good morning to you, too." he mutters. he takes the pillow and puts it under his chest as he laid on top of it. he stared at chouka who was staring at the blanket. probably zoning out.

"you were pretty wild last night." his husky morning voice and his words and the fact that they're still both naked only the blanket covering them was too much for her to take in.

"i wouldn't really mind doing it with you again some time." it wasn't like chishiya to say things like that. she covered her face and made her back face him as she laid on the bed again.

chishiya moves closer to her and pulls her closer to him. he presses their naked bodies. he snuggles his head to her neck and starts kissing her nape. his breath that hits her skin sent shivers down her spine.

"i think i like you." he says, half-asleep.

"we literally just met a few weeks ago. maybe just days ago." she scoffs.

"oh, did we? but you were really cute. when we first met." he says, making her blush. she kind of knew he was sleep talking. it wasn't like him to say those.

"and pretty."

"and annoying."

"pretty annoying."

"did i say cute?"

"you were gorgeous."

...

"i didn't want to get close to you."

"'cause i knew this world wasn't for that."

"chishiya."

his soft snores can be heard.

"i like you too."

"i promise i will marry you."

"we'll get married when we get back to the real world, okay?"

he flips her around making her face him, he lifts her chin up to make her look into his eyes. he was dead serious. his thumb traces her lips as he spoke, "we'll get married soon. in the real world."

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

"we'll get married soon when he finally likes me back!" she shouts into the air. they were at the beach again. he throws rocks into the water as it rushes to the sand.

"i will fucking marry her! and make her the mother of my children!" he also shouts. chouka blushes at his actions. he wasn't even embarrassed saying it. there weren't any people around for him to be embarrased but it still was for her.

so she goes along.

"I WILL MARRY YOU, SUGURU NIRAGI!"

" I WILL MARRY YOU, YUKIMURA CHOUKA!"

they both shout at the same time.

they laugh until they ran out of breath.

he runs to her and lifts her up while spinning. he stops and she places her hands around his neck. they both pull each other for a deep kiss. it wasn't passionate. it wasnt love. it was rushed and angered out. they were merely making out.

she felt so angry for herself for not being enough for him to like her back.

he felt so angry at her for following him like a lost dog, for giving everything she had to him.

she felt so angry at herself for falling for him.

he felt so angry at her because she was blinded by love that she couldn't see the fact that he was using her.

she felt so angry at herself.

he wanted her gone but she was the only thing he had.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

"that's a promise, right, chishiya?"

"it is, chouka."