22:heart♥

niragi drags chouka up to the rooftop where he makes her sit beside him while he uses his rifle to kill all the running people from below.

she doesn't say anything, she dared not to. it was far too overwhelming for her. things were happening fast.

he was laughing everytime he got a kill. she sat there with millions of thoughts going through her mind.

"niragi."

she softly calls, he loosens his grip on his gun and looks at her.

"why are you doing this?" she doesn't look into his eyes unlike what he's doing, instead she looks down on the sight before them. more people were running around, corpses on the floor, the militants cleaning it up and carrying them to the fire as the game stated. fire dancing ablaze, making the scenery much more harder to take in for her.

"i want to survive." he nonchalantly says.

"this isn't the way." she leans in and slowly reaches for his cheek. he realizes what she was about to do and flinches before her skin had contact with his. she stops as soon as she saw him flinch, but niragi grabs her hand and places it to his cheek. he leans in and closes his eyes. their foreheads touch for a moment. although below, ear piercing screams can be heard along with the sounds of guns firing. none of it mattered. it was their moment.

"if we win this, we'll go back to normal." niragi whispers.

he pushes chouka off in a rather harsh way. she used her wrist to catch herself from the fall, but the force still caused her to fall on the floor.

"stay there."

-

"where the fuck is she." chishiya curses under his breath. everything was under chaos--all the executive members are nowhere to be found, the militants have started a massacre, they took over the game by killing everyone in their path. chishiya couldn't find kuina who probably knows where chouka was, but fuck it, chouka was priority.

the last time he saw chouka was when she ran into the militants, a group led by niragi. she ran into them. that was the last time he ever saw her. and, it was only from the cctv cameras.

chishiya started eliminating the places where chouka may have been. chouka running into niragi automatically proves the hypothesis of chouka being with niragi. but where could they be.

usagi and the others looked room to room, looking for arisu. there was huge chance for him to be dead after the incident. their chances of finding arisu was getting slim as moments pass by. the building was smoking, probably and definitely fire, people's screams can be heard and they instantly stop after a series of gunshots. still, they never gave up and kept on banging on each door, calling for arisu's name.