19:caged

chouka, now standing beside niragi who was at the balcony inside the hotel lobby. they were announcing something about aguni being the new leader. he held his head high, with the gun resting on his shoulder, with his other hand which held the leash connected to chouka's collar. he changed her clothing, from white bikinis hidden under the jacket she got from chishiya, niragi forcefully took off her clothes and changed them. he stripped her off and changed her into black bikinis with a thin fabric much closer to what of a dress is, but it was too thin to the point the skin under it was seen. he made her wear a thicker collar with chains decorated on the thick leather. she really looked like niragi's pet.

as soon as that speech was over, chishiya came up to them.

"while you were being busy chit chatting there, a mouse got away and is now trying to take your cards."

chouka couldn't look at his eyes. but she did try to find kuina who was always with chishiya, but she wasn't  there. even arisu and usagi.

could it be..?

arisu shouted as he tried to unlock the safe. but it was no use. chishiya had used them. he and usagi. knowing the militants are now in charge of the beach, he might die for his doings. he cursed as he thought of usagi. she might get hurt because of him.

as it turns out, chishiya had used them. he lied about the cards being in the safe and ratted them out on the militants.

niragi unconsciously lets go of chouka's leash to go and beat up arisu. he uses his foot to stomp on his face and body. usagi, who was held by the other militants, tries to pry away from their grip as arisu was in pain. chouka tried to walk closer to niragi to try and pull him away when chishiya suddenly gripped her arm. she looks at his hand on her arm, then to his face, he pulls her closer to him and tries to whisper into her ears.

"i'll come back for you, i promise."

she looks at him in disgust, tears threatening to fall, as she forcefully loosens his grip on her. she walked to niragi and pulls him away. niragi does calm down as chouka pleads him to stop.

as soon as all of the commotion had stopped, niragi was pulled away by chouka. she was already crying for unknown reasons but she did manage to find the room they in earlier.

she opens the door and makes him sit on the bed, she takes off the thin dress off of her body and sits on niragi's lap. she wraps her hands on his neck and burries her face in his neck.

niragi was partially confused but very excited. he saw her crying, and that made him excited. not only that, she was initiating to do something.

"c-can we d-do it?"