14:meeting

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

"all of the executive members are called by hatter." chishiya said right before niragi drags chouka into the buildings where the rooms are. chouka and niragi both look at chishiya. clearly, the girl was crying, and the pissed off niragi points his gun at chishiya, his grip tightening around the girl's waist.

"aw, come on man, we were about to do something fun. right, chouka-chan?" he snuggles his face on her neck. she shivers from his actions.

"chouka is called by hatter." chishiya interrupts.

niragi loosens his grip and this was a chance chouka took.  the distance wasn't all that far but in an instant she was behind chishiya, hiding away from niragi. chishiya lets her grip his jacket and wrap her hands around his body.

he felt her uncontrollable sobs and cries. he smirks at niragi who clicks his tongue as he looked away.

chishiya finally turns his back to niragi and carries chouka. she wasn't heavy, so he carried her easily. he carried her in his front part and she snuggled her face on his neck. she was still shaking, but chishiya chose not to say a word.

the walk to the meeting room was long. and as soon as they got to the door, chishiya slowly dropped the girl with care. he removes his jacket and placed it on her shoulders which she quickly hugged and put the hood on. he lifts her chin so his eyes meets hers, he quickly puts their lips together for a peck.

"you better not show him you're scared." he whispers in a pissed off way, when he opened the door he quickly grabs her hand and drags her into one of the seats but hatter stops her.

"put her next to arisu." arisu was standing at the back next to the door. they didn't even notice he was there. everyone was already there, an, the glasses guy, mira, hatter, aguni, even niragi was there. chishiya drags her back to the door where arisu stood. he whispers a small "stay there." before walking away.

they start discussing about the collection of cards until mira spoke about the hearts cards. saying how they were about manipulation, betrayal, and toying with people's feelings.

"what about chishiya's mouse?" kuzuryu brings up.

"come here." hatter signals her to come and points next to chishiya. she stands next to him, head down low.

"with the game we played earlier, i confirm that what chishiya had hypothesized is true. one touch and she could have died but she didn't. we even had someone die before her but chishiya's pet didn't." an explains.

"then she really is a great asset to us. she can be a guinea pig for us. she can play games and not die and continue collecting cards." hatter looks at her up and down, almost everyone does.

"that must be so great, not dying, isn't it, joker?" a familiar voice calls to her, and she looked next to the eprson next to niragi. the woman with long black hair in black clothes. she looks at her in horror and wide eyes. but she dared not to say a word. the lips of hers tinted with red lipstick smiles at her.

a/n

just a bit of a clearing up,  the "♠♣♥♦" part are just flash backs. it just doesn't feel right when i write flashbacks so i just put those. it doesn't matter if they're in different order,they still mean flashbacks. i hope that clears any confusion.

happy reading!