Chapter 15

Hey... You want an update...

Well so do I!

   "So... What were the two of you up to while I was gone?" I asked as J and H slowly, but not sneakily, attempted to disappear from the room. "You've been trying to slip away for a while now." I scrunched my eyebrows.

   Then it hit me.

   "You two did something stupid! What did I say about that?"

   "Don't do anything stupid..." J and H said, their voices still in sync. They had their heads down, not meeting my eyes.

   I sighed. I played with the zipper on my jacket. My new style was as followed; Black leather jacket, dark (skinny) ripped jeans, dark navy long sleeved shirt, white ankle socks, and, my favorite, combat boots. I love combat boots. I stopped messing with my zipper, and ran my hand through my long dark hair. I really should get it cut. 

   I don't want to looked like the Sam Winchester from Season 15.

   "Can you forgive us Neeks... Pwetty Pweese!" Harley asked me, her hands together in the begging position. I looked at her contemplating it.

   "I will, if  you tell me what you did, and why you did it."

   So, J and H gave me the break down- When to Bruce's, messed with the boys, went home. Simply that they said. 

   Simply. That.

   So I took their word for it, and believed them. I wasn't there so I had no right to say that they had lied. Well, until five masked vilantes, I mean, vigilantes, broke through the poly-glass windows. That itself was a challenge.

   "Ok Joker and Harley and... Nico?" The Blue one said, slowly putting down his weapons. The Red and tall one rolled there eyes behind there mask.

   "What the hell are you doing here kid?" Red said, his voice full of irritation.

   "I live here, I've been living here. Dicky destroyed my apartment!"

   "I did not! Joker brought explosive!" Dick, the Blue boy, said, arguing back. I took it as my turn to roll my eyes. I crossed my arm and stared him down.

   About twenty minutes later, the little one sneezed, breaking my concentration. I hadn't blinked in twenty minutes, and my eyes were dry. I looked away, rubbing my eyes in the process. I sneezed as well, and got a bless you from Harley. I said thanks. 

   "So now that the staring contest is over," Jason or Red (extra large not medium) asked, annoyance now the main emotion. I wasn't about to be in another building collapse.

   "Bye suckers and Harley." Before anyone could register what I had said, I shadowed out of the situation.

   I appeared in a Taco Bell. 

   What kind of treason is this? 

   I ordered nonetheless, and sat in an empty booth. I almost asked for a happy meal, but I remembered where I was. The person at the front desk called my order number, and I picked up my food. I wasn't just going to waste it, that would have been rude. So I ate my food, and left. 

   Like a civil person.

   I took one step out the door when a flash of red blurred right past me. I backed up. The red streak came back.

   "Hey, are you Nico by any chance?" The Blur asked me. They were... Blurry.

   I only nodded in shock. I opened the door behind me, walked inside, and sat down back at my booth. I didn't know Zeus was possible of creating living lightning. That could TALK.

   This was too much weird for me.