Chapter 13- The Funeral

Its the big day everyone, glad you could make it. Please take your seats, the funeral is about to begin.

   "J, how am I going to get a suit for the funeral?" I asked, walking over to him and Harley. It was the 7th of February- the day of Annie's funeral. I was mostly healed up, I just had to sit down and catch my breath sometimes.

   "Come with me my young son." Joker had took my shoulder and lead me to the front door. For the last few days, I'd been staying with J at his 'Fun-House' which was an abandoned amusement park. The 'Fun-House' was near the front of the park, so walking to the stores wasn't all that bad.

   I just had to look out for the Bat.

   Joker and I walked over to Men's Wearhouse, well... More like he carried me on his back, but anyway, we made it to our destination. I was put down and we walked inside like normal people. Well as normal as possible anyway.

   "Hello... Sir," A man with a thick New York accent. He sounded disguised. Everyone in the room had all decided to look in our direction. "I'm so sorry, but I don't think I can help you."

   "I just need a suit for a funeral." I said, not backing down. The man turned his nose up at me, sneering.

   "Again, I don't think this is the place for you."

   "Fine, lets go J." J seemed rather surprised, but he followed.

   When we were a safe distance away, I spilt the earth open and summoned an army of undead. The all seemed to feel the tension in the air, and they all knew exactly where to go. Good luck getting out of that one Mr. Whatever-Your-Name-Is. I really shouldn't act this childish, but I haven't had this much fun is... Ever. 

   After hearing screams and cries for help, I unsummoned the undead. I gracefully walked back to the store, to see the place in ruins. Everyone inside wasn't hurt, but they sure looked terrified. I slipped back inside, seeing the man who kicked me out earlier. I tapped him on the shoulder.

   "Just imagine that I had done that in the store." I whispered, seeing his eyes widen in absolute horror. 

   I left him be and simply walked out. Guess I'm going home to get a suit. J was outside, leaning against the crumbling wall. I stepped in his shadow and arrived at my front door. In the Underworld of course.

   My father was in the living room (the irony I know) dressed up in a dark blue suit. It looked nice. He saw me and waved, pulling me into a hug. I hugged back. 

   "Where's your suit?" He asked me, tying his tie. I stopped him, and tied it for him. It looked a lot better now.

   "I was going to get one from here." I said, correcting his suit. I should have become a tailor, I'm good at this.

   My father snapped his fingers and I was in an identical suit. I flattened it out, tied my tie, and combed my hair. My father rolled his eyes, a lazy smirk on his face. I patted me on the shoulder and took us back topside. J was waiting right where I last left him. My father raised his eyebrow.

   "Hey, I can make friends."

   "I wasn't doubting that you couldn't. You... Just seem to make the odd ones."