Final Chapter (Chapter 30)

Welcome to the Final Chapter.

You have survived this far, keep on going.

I almost broke my record and posted 4 chapters yesterday, but I had to stop. I was tired. Thank you all for reading this story. This story was originally just for myself, something that I wrote because I felt that I wanted to be like the authors of all the great fanfics. This story was written in 2018 as a test of my writing ability, then stopped in 2019 because I lost all motivation to continue (almost put it up for adoption), and then, the change that sparked this particular story happened in 2020. That means this story will finally be completed in 2021. Welcome to this story's evolution. For 4 years, this story has made me laugh, cry, become angry with my characters. It made me want to hug my characters, and it made me want to bring them back from the dead. I would not have continued this story if it weren't for all of you. Thank you, from bottom of the author's heart- MG, AFanGirl4evr.

Now, let us continue onto the story.

   I had appeared in front of my father, a small smile on my face. He wore an identical sad expression, and I wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes.

   "Hello, Nico." He said softly. He opened up his arms and I slowly walking into them, tears streaming down my face. He held me for a minute, rubbing my back softly.

   "I'm so sorry..." I cried, and dad gently continued to be... dad-like.

   "You didn't do anything wrong, Nico. I'm proud of you kiddo. I really am." I just couldn't stop crying. Damn tear ducts.

   I pulled away, hanging my head, hiding my now red puffy eyes. Dad stood up and created a blanket of shadows, wrapping it around my shoulders. I looked up at him, sniffling. He wore a smile, a kind, and a small smile. Thanatos was watching from the corner, and soon he walked over too. He hugged me and patted the top of my head. It was awkward, but we both laughed.

   "Well, at least Jackson doesn't get you." Both Thanatos and I looked at dad for a long time. We both ended up looking at each other which caused us to bust up laughing.

   "I don't think anyone is going to get me," I said, snorting. 

   "I don't know, there are plenty of famous dead people here," Thanatos said, shrugging. 

   "Well, maybe I'll find Annie here." 

   "That's possible. You know where to look for her right?" Dad asked. I nodded and started making my way over to that area. The special section of the underworld for the heroes. 

   I only got to the halfway point when my body turned to a dust-like substance.

   When I opened my eyes, I was drowning in a green liquid. I swam to the surface and began coughing, trying to get the liquid to leave my lungs. I looked up to see some old guy with gray hair looking down at me from the perch above me.

   "Welcome back to the land of the living, Nico di Angelo."

Fin

We did it! The book is now complete. There will be a book two, but only after I finish the edits of this book. If you want to be reminded of when the book is finished editing (may include more chaps, haven't yet decided) and when the sequel is going to be produced just put your username...

Here!->

Other than that, this book is complete. If you want to tell me what you think, go ahead and comment...

Here!->

Thank you for joining me here, can't wait to see you all in the next book!

-MG, AFanGirl4evr.