Chapter 25

The final chapters are coming up, lookout for a book 2!

That Apollo Kid's pov

   Nico hadn't woken up just yet. He was still snoozing, his eyes gently shut. It was as if time had stopped itself on his expression. It was adorable. I walked over to my cabin to grab a few supplies, passing Jackson as I did. I had called him to tell him what had happened, so he rushed over.

   I stopped in front of my cabin, looking back over to where Percy had just disappeared into. I let out a sigh and walked into my cabin. I grabbed a few more rolls of bandages and some bottles of water. I made my way back to the infirmary and I put my supplies away. I handed Percy a bottle of water, he looked like he needed it.

   "What happened Will? How did this happen to him?" Percy's voice was low, worried, and almost distant. I sat next to him, looking over at the almost-corpse in front of me.

   "I don't know Percy. One minute I'm alone in my cabin, next minute, I get an almost dead ex drop from my ceiling. It took the entire cabin to bring him back. There was a cost though, I don't know when he's going to wake up." Percy nodded, his eyes clouded.

   "Thanks for trying Will." I took this as my turn to nod off. Nico's vitals were beeping in a clear rhythmic way. His body was sold, but I started to notice that there was this black smoke coming off of him.

   Wait a minute. Black smoke... DID THIS BITCH THINK HE WAS SHADOW-TRAVELING OUT OF HERE?

   "Percy, hold Nico down real quick, I want to test a theory." Percy did as I asked and Nico's eyes shot wide awake. He took in a deep breath, frantically looking around the room. 

    "I have to go." Nico gasps taking in multiple deep breaths. "He's going to kill everyone." Percy and I looked back and forth at each other.

   "Who are you talking about Nico?" Percy asked, his voice soft.

    "J."